For a Jelly Ring cake without oil – Ingredients are –
(i) Egg – 4
(ii) Flour – 8 Table spoon
(iii) Sugar – 8 Table spoon
(iv) Jelly – ½ cup
(v) Cardamom powder – ½ Tea spoon
(vi) Baking powder – 2 Tea spoon
(vii) Biscuit powder and grinded coconut – 1 cup

Beat eggs just till yolks and whites are mixed. Add sugar, baking powder and flour and mix thoroughly. Stir briskly and add cardamom powder. Pour the mixture in a square size flat dish with ½ inch thick and bake it in an oven in 200 centigrade temperature for 20 minutes. Bring it out from the oven and remove from the dish. Put jelly on upper part of the cake and roll it slowly. Cover the roll with biscuit powder and grinded coconut, wrap by a butter paper and fridge it for 2 / 3 hours. Then bring it out from the fridge, unwrap the paper and cut in to pieces of 1 inch thickness and serve it.

just try it..i hope you all will like it..my mother makes it...i just love it...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
double all the ingrediants? so, 4 to 8...
8 table spoons to 16..
half cup to full cup..
half t.s to 1 t.s...
and 1 cup to 2 cup right?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
ya i will....
but first i gotta get eggs, and then i'll start preaparing....
hey! why not preparing tomorrow, coz i dont wanna go out :(...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i know sister..its really good place alhamdulillah! and i am so happy that i took birth over there, its a lovely place, and i love makkah and madinah ...
did you ever visit makkah and madina?

ilm.mons

if i get the oppurtunity to visit makkah and medinah then i surely pray for you..and if you visit then dont forget to pray for me...
ok sister i have to go now its Iftar time...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh inshallah sister i will..well, i have to also go, umm and i will surely pm you and tell you some arabian dishes (inshallah):)
allah haffiz

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
as salam walaikum

For a Jelly Ring cake without oil – Ingredients are –
(i) Egg – 4
(ii) Flour – 8 Table spoon
(iii) Sugar – 8 Table spoon
(iv) Jelly – ½ cup
(v) Cardamom powder – ½ Tea spoon
(vi) Baking powder – 2 Tea spoon
(vii) Biscuit powder and grinded coconut – 1 cup

Beat eggs just till yolks and whites are mixed. Add sugar, baking powder and flour and mix thoroughly. Stir briskly and add cardamom powder. Pour the mixture in a square size flat dish with ½ inch thick and bake it in an oven in 200 centigrade temperature for 20 minutes. Bring it out from the oven and remove from the dish. Put jelly on upper part of the cake and roll it slowly. Cover the roll with biscuit powder and grinded coconut, wrap by a butter paper and fridge it for 2 / 3 hours. Then bring it out from the fridge, unwrap the paper and cut in to pieces of 1 inch thickness and serve it.

just try it..i hope you all will like it..my mother makes it...i just love it...

nice sis :D i'll try ot :D
:SMILY139: