Jesus Image in Florida Hospital

Salaam,

Here is a classic attempt of the jinns trying to make people worship others besides Allah swt. :astag:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An unexplained image in a hospital prayer garden window moved some people to tears and drew groups of people to a hallway before vanishing, according to witnesses.

A crowd inside the Florida Hospital Medical Complex in Orlando snapped photos of the image apparently showing the profile of Jesus Christ crying.

"There was just a whole bunch of people putting their cell phones to the window, so I went over there and I saw a glow," witness Joel Cruzada said. "When you are standing there and there is a flurry of people talking about it, you are like, 'Wow, I'm actually here.'"

Cruzada, who was one of several viewers to send an e-mail about the image to Local6.com, said his ex-wife was recently diagnosed with stage-3 cancer.

"This was just a sign for me to not worry about what is going on in my life and that everything else is under control," Cruzada said. "It was an enlightening experience."

Another Local 6 viewer, Lorna, said she saw the image and noticed that a chaplain was snapping photos and videotaping it.

"I brought some people from my (hospital) unit and they saw it," Lorna said.

A viewer said the image caused "a commotion" in the hallway near the prayer garden.

The hospital is calling it an unexplained image.

An official said as long as the image makes people feel good, that is all that matters, Local 6's Charnel Wright said.

Witnesses said after a few hours, the image vanished.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.

http://www.local6.com/news/15875360/detail.html

I found this statement regarding the Florida Hospital:

For nearly 100 years, Florida Hospital has been providing care to the Central Florida community. The mission of Florida Hospital is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ through a commitment to the physical, mental and spiritual well being of patients, employees and friends. With seven hospitals and 14 Centra Care walk-in medical centers, Florida Hospital is one of the largest hospital systems in the country, caring for almost one million patients every year.

http://www.floridahospitalmedicalnews.com/news-Florida-Hospital-System-cat26.html

Perhaps the hospital is tricking them!

The countless numbers of visions of Jesus (may Allah exalt his mention) and the Virgin Mary (r.a) over the centuries has been a popular choice for the devils. It almost seems as if leading Christians astray is the most easiest trick for the Jinns! Not only are Christians fooled by these visions, but often the Jinns possess and begin to talk from their voices. To the Christians this is known as the tongues of the Angels and thus a proof for their faith. However, the amount of unintelligible nonsense and rubbish which is heard is a clear proof that this is in fact the tongues of the devils! For other people, visions of their parents or relatives are commonplace. By taking on the form of peoples parents, the Jinns can convince people that the souls of dead people still mix with the people of the earth. This is why so many people believe in ghosts. Only by having knowledge of the world of the Jinn and conviction in Allah, can a person fight such a trial.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
:salam2: Brother!

My question is why Jesus was crying in this particular appearance?

Is it because people are not following his true teachings?

For me, the biggest miracle of God is our brain. If people start using it fairly, there would be no more need of seeing visions.

Jazakallahu khairan brother

cmelbouzaidi

Thank you for sharing, sister. A few months ago, I was amused when a woman claimed to have found three crucifixes in her fish sticks/fish fingers!!! I think there was an "image" of Jesus on someone's toast a couple of years back, also.

I would like to know more about the Jinn. I know they will be judged like us and that they are made from fire, whereas we are made from clay and angels from light. Do the Jinn live amongst us and can they be good natured and bad natured just as people? Thanks for any explanation on the subject. Jazak Allahu Khair.

ripefig

:salam2:

There are such sightings in the Hindu religion as well, like honey, tears, blood etc. coming from statues. I totally agree that the jinns and sometimes men have a part to play in deceiving mankind. Even the Dajal will possess super natural powers which will mislead many. May Allah (most high) protect us from the deception of Shaitan and his followers, Ameen.

:wasalam:

ripefig

Thank you for sharing, sister. A few months ago, I was amused when a woman claimed to have found three crucifixes in her fish sticks/fish fingers!!! I think there was an "image" of Jesus on someone's toast a couple of years back, also.

I would like to know more about the Jinn. I know they will be judged like us and that they are made from fire, whereas we are made from clay and angels from light. Do the Jinn live amongst us and can they be good natured and bad natured just as people? Thanks for any explanation on the subject. Jazak Allahu Khair.

Yes, there may be good or bad Jinns, that is why they will also be judged like us.

:wasalam:

ohhockleng

Actually people nowadays don't even know how Jesus christ looks like, except for what they've drawn, that could be the face of anybody.

aLiph

yes. jinn live among us. they live like us. they do have their own government, race, family, job, male/female and etc. they are around us but we dont realize it. if they appear, they look just like us. but they dont have shadow appear if stay in a bright area.

my grandfater met a jinn in makkah during hajj. but he realized that the man he met is a jinn after he(jinn) skipped the shave part. that is because jinn doesnt have a rigid physical. i dont know how to explain. but thats what i understand from my grandpa story.

there are 2 types of jinn. good and evil. the good one choose Islam the way of life. dont confuse about the "choose Islam". Islam isnt act as a religion to them. because Islam was created just for only human(refer to Quran). the history, a jinn met Prophet Muhammmad SAW and requested a permission from Him to follow the way of Islam life. and He allowed it.

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
yes. jinn live among us. they live like us. they do have their own government, race, family, job, male/female and etc. they are around us but we dont realize it. if they appear, they look just like us. but they dont have shadow appear if stay in a bright area.

my grandfater met a jinn in makkah during hajj. but he realized that the man he met is a jinn after he(jinn) skipped the shave part. that is because jinn doesnt have a rigid physical. i dont know how to explain. but thats what i understand from my grandpa story.

there are 2 types of jinn. good and evil. the good one choose Islam the way of life. dont confuse about the "choose Islam". Islam isnt act as a religion to them. because Islam was created just for only human(refer to Quran). the history, a jinn met Prophet Muhammmad SAW and requested a permission from Him to follow the way of Islam life. and He allowed it.

As Salamu Alekum

Well, sis/bro cmelbouzaidi, you can refer to Quran for this subject, basically, there's a Surat named Al-Jinn (72) telling much about them..
Other Surat are Saba (34), which states: {And to Solomon (We subjected) the wind, its morning (stride from sunrise till midnoon) was a month's (journey), and its afternoon (stride from the midday decline of the sun to sunset) was a month's (journey i.e. in one day he could travel two months' journey). And We caused a fount of (molten) brass to flow for him, and there were jinn that worked in front of him, by the Leave of his Lord, And whosoever of them turned aside from Our Command, We shall cause him to taste of the torment of the blazing Fire. (12) They worked for him as he desired, (making) high rooms, images, basins as large as reservoirs, and (cooking) cauldrons fixed (in their places). "Work you, O family of Dâwud (David), with thanks!" But few of My slaves are grateful. (13) Then when We decreed death for him [Sulaimân (Solomon)], nothing informed them (jinn) of his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his stick, so when he fell down, the jinn saw clearly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment} (12-14:34)

Also there's in Surat Al-Ahqaf (46) the following verses: {And (remember) when We sent towards you (Muhammad SAW) a group (three to ten persons) of the jinn, (quietly) listening to the Qur'ân, when they stood in the presence thereof, they said: "Listen in silence!" And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners. (29) They said: "O our people! Verily! We have heard a Book (this Qur'ân) sent down after Mûsa (Moses), confirming what came before it, it guides to the truth and to a Straight Path (i.e. Islâm). (30) O our people! Respond (with obedience) to Allâh's Caller (i.e. Allâh's Messenger Muhammad SAW), and believe in him (i.e. believe in that which Muhammad SAW has brought from Allâh and follow him). He (Allâh) will forgive you of your sins, and will save you from a painful torment (i.e. Hell-fire)[]. (31) And whosoever does not respond to Allâh's Caller, he cannot escape on earth, and there will be no Auliyâ' (lord, helpers, supporters, protectors) for him besides Allâh (from Allâh's Punishment). Those are in manifest error. (32) Do they not see that Allâh, Who created the heavens and the earth, and was not wearied by their creation, is Able to give life to the dead? Yes, He surely is Able to do all things} (28-33:46)

Um, bro/sis aLiph, I hate to be always against you like that :), but actually Islam is for both humans and jinn, as stated in surat Al Jinn, beside the following verse from Surat Adh-Dhariyat : {And I (Allâh) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)} (56:51) as I understand it..
Of course your comments are more than welcomed :) :shake:

Wasalam