Jesus Will Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

As the brother well stated - Images drawn of the Messengers of Allaah are not allowed to be created, spread or dispersed - even in the name of Da'wah and explaining Islaam. Furthermore these were cliche Christian depictions of 'Isa 'alayhis salaam... it is extremely disgusting that they were used. This is because there is no respect in such venerations, where the human hand decides it can recreate a person, with various interpretations! (I've seen their depictions of "Jesus" change races a few times even! Astagfirullaah)

That matter aside, it should also be known that Harun Yahya's opinions on these matters are entirely incorrect, and as Muslims we should not refer to them - but instead refer to the ahadeeth which describe the returning of 'Isa 'alayhis salaam. We should prepare ourselves for that day and moment, and the trials that come along with it, and not merely be excited at his coming.

For before his coming are you prepared to deal with Dajjaal? SubhanAllaah may Allaah protect and help us all! Only Allaah knows the exact time in which 'Isa 'alayhis salaam will come so we shouldn't fall into believing those who specify a certain time and such.

Allaah knows best

wasalaam

xAllahKnowsBestx

@Sister Samiha:

I thought so! The whole picture thingy seemed so unislamic and the time part was weird...
I guess I just assumed it was right cuz it was written by a Muslim.
My bad. :S

Thanks for explaining!
:hijabi:

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
Theory of the As-Sunnah

There are many hadeeth which explains that the Prophet Isa (Jesus) has not died. Prophet Isa(Jesus) was appointed by Allah SWT to heaven. and later at the end of time will return back to earth to fight the Dajjal, the Islamic justice, and eventually died and was interred in the earth like a human being to another. Among of these hadiths is,

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "The day of qiyamah(Apocalypse) will not happen, so down to you ibn Maryam (prophet isa) as a fair judge.he will broke the cross, kill swine, stop the jizya and nobody even wanted to take the overflow property.

and strengthened through by the Koran Surah Zukhruf paragraphs 61 and 63 explain. ..

and (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment). Therefore do not be hesitate about the apocalypse, and follow me. This is the right path.

63. And when Jesus came to bring the information he said: "Verily, I come to you with the wisdom (prophetic, gospel and law) and to explain to you some of what you differ about it, keep your duty to Allah and obey me".

samiha

---------
Staff member
@Sister Samiha:

I thought so! The whole picture thingy seemed so unislamic and the time part was weird...
I guess I just assumed it was right cuz it was written by a Muslim.
My bad. :S

Thanks for explaining!
:hijabi:

Yeah subhanAllaah... never forget, even Muslims make mistakes - each and every one of us are falliable, and sadly not everyone who spreads Islaam teaches the right things. In fact, many are misguided unfortunately ... so even among Muslims we have to be very careful who we take our information from.

wasalaam

samiha

---------
Staff member

I have removed your pictures before, and now the link as well, having explained the reasons previously. Harun Yahya is not a scholar in these affairs, and is mistaken in his ideology of them.

Countless 'Ulama have spoken about the Day of Judgement, the coming of 'Isa 'alayhis salaam and have done so without claiming a specific time. This is incorrect, as only Allaah knows at which time he will come. Those who use a specific time oft simply rely on opinions, baseless reasoning and twist meanings of words to suit their understanding. But if one looks back to the scholars of Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama'ah it can be seen that this was not how it was understood.

Therefore I ask you to discontinue posting such information and pictures - as they will have to be removed.

BarakAllaahu feek

wasalaam

Status
Not open for further replies.