Interesting Jews living in Britain say they were fearful .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
palestinian-murdered-by-israel-jpg.10795

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Assalamu'alaikum!
greeting,
The Home Secretary said she never thought she would see the day when Jews living in Britain would say they were fearful of remaining in the country.
Speaking at an event to commemorate the Jewish people who died during the terror attacks in France, Mrs May said: "The dreadful events in Paris are a reminder of the serious terrorist threat that we face.
"The attack on a Jewish supermarket, where four people were killed, is a chilling reminder of anti-Semitism, not just in France but the recent anti-Semitic prejudice that we sadly have seen in this country.
"I know that many Jewish people in this country are feeling vulnerable and fearful and you're saying that you're anxious for your families, for your children and yourselves.
"I never thought I would see the day when members of the Jewish community in the UnitedKingdom.

AA8jlyG.img

The Home Secretary Theresa May .

~News.

I am concern too but moving Jews to German will surely remind them of The Nazi Genocide of the Jews in German,Then Would moving back to Israel ease their fear since Bolivian President Evo Morales declared Israel a "terrorist state,"because of the ongoing offensive in the Gaza Strip._USA TODAY 3:45 a.m. EDT August 1, 2014.
~Just a kind suggestion :)

Thank you for reading,
~Wassalam :)
%E2%80%98almost-impossible-for-shelter-from-israeli-strikes%E2%80%99-jpg.10793

Palestinians children in Israel almost impossible for shelter from Israeli strikes.
gaza-sunday1-jpg.10794

Latest Israel attack on Gaza.

Attachments

• ‘Almost impossible for   shelter from Israeli strikes’.jpg
    ‘Almost impossible for shelter from Israeli strikes’.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Gaza Sunday1.jpg
    Gaza Sunday1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Palestinian murdered by Israel.jpg
    Palestinian murdered by Israel.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 89

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I don´t think that moving to Israel would be easy to the most of European Jews - many represent the post-war (WW II) generations whose haven´t any experience about the war times. They would move to the middle of possible every day violence or even the serious thread of it. Kind of violence might come also from the side of extremist-Jews. For the people whose have lived all their lives in the peacefull Western Europe, change to kind of atmosphere might be too big.

They would return to their sweet Europe very soon.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
I was just concern about them anyway
when muslims are label as terrorist those fearsome Jews should look on the bright side ; that Jews do have ''terrorist state,@Israel to be proud of and why do they feel the threat and left out ? indirectly it's their culture too of being terrorist like us as they claim... so cheer up.