Jinn

M

Mehry

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Thanx for sharing at first i couldnt watch it but then just like sista Zarah thinking fear only Allah(Swt). but it is true kinda same story with ma cousin in saudi arabie anywayz thnx 4 sharing that.

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

shaakir

Fear

Assalamu Alaikoem

Thank you for this post brothers and sisters.

Today is 11th Aug 2006. Last week Wed 6th, my sister started to become very disorientated. She started hearing voices telling her not to make salaah as soon as she was about to begin. Also telling her not to read the Quran and that she was a bad person.

When my mom came to her home to see if she is OK, she did not want to let her in fearing in was a Jinn in another form.

My mom took her and her kids to her home and she got prgressively worst.
On Friday night, here in South africa we celebrated the 15th of Shabaan with alll mosques reciting Surah Yaseen,and making duah etc. This increased good activity in the area upset the entity (which I believe to be a jinn) inside my sister. She paced around the house the entire evening, with my father and brother in law reciting Quran whenever she sits down.

Sat morning she gave a loud shout and when they went to investigate she as completely stiff and blue in the face. They rushed her to hospital and was given a seditive. While laying on the bed, they recited Quran and she then grabbed the doctors notebook, and tore it in half. At one point during reciting, she sat up in the bed really fast from her laying position and this entity came forth to show itself - like in the movies. I was not there but my brother in law recalled the horror in seeing this.

My father went to call the Imam and he started reciting duas. As soon as as he started she stuck her fingers in her ears. He confirmed that she was possesed and instructed us to recite Surah Ra and the Surah after Surah Yaseen.

She has gotten progressively worst health wise, not eating and suffering from diaoreha. It hurst me so much to see her in this state. Yesterday, she asked me were she was. I told her she is in hospital and she said she felt like she was in her grave. On the ceiling of the room it was missing a piece of plaster and the concrente was visible. She said this was tombstone and her name was written on it.
She even asked my mother why one of our aunts has not come to "mani" / wash her for burial.

As you can imagine this shock of these questions unnerved my mother and I and I'm afraid, whilst she is in hospital, with all of us forced to be at work, she might commit suicide, by instruction of the entity. Does a jinn have the power to do this?

Also, I myself now find I pray to Allah constantly not only to save my sister, but also to safegaurd my family (my wife and child). To make things worst, I need to be strong for my sister, but I'm not sleeping either becuase I wake up several times a night in cold sweats. I'm looking over my shoulder all the time, especially at night waiting for an appearance of something evil coming to get me. I know I'm only supposed to fear Allah, but with horror stories like this and others, I cannot be fearful of these jinns etc. How can I overcome this fear?

This brings me to another point. Various member of my close family, including aunts, cousins etc have also had experiences like this. My other sister suspects it is someone who is jealous from either outside or within our family sending these jin to individuals.
Can this be done, and if so, how do you find out who is sending this evil to members of my family?

Shaakir
South Africa

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom brother Shaakir

May Allah Help you and your family and cure your sister soon Insha'Allah
wouldnt you think it will be better to take her to Imam or shiekh who deal with these issues of jinn rather than keep her in Hospital and keep her suffering from this, a lot of people can do black magic through the Jinn and only a shiekh or Imam who dose Roqiah by Quran your sister wont get any help

for you and you family

Recite Surahs Al-Falaq (Chapter 113) and An-Nas (Chapter 114). day and night and teach your wife and childern to recite them day and night shaytan cant do anything to you or your family insha allah

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi 1019, Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri
The Prophet used to seek protection against the Jinn and the evil eye till surahs al-Falaq and an-Nas were revealed. After they were revealed he stuck to them and discarded everything beside them. [Transmitted by Tirmidhi]

The ayat "Al-Kursi" (2:255) is well-known as a means for repelling mischievious jinn...
Ibn Taimiya, Majmu, vol. 19, p. 55
"The numerous people who have experienced these events all confirm the amazing effectiveness of this verse in warding off jinn and breaking their spells. It [editor's note: ayat al-Kursi] has a great effect in repelling devils from humans, from the possessed and from those picked out by jinn, such as wrongdoers, people with bad tempers, those who follow their desires and lusts, musicians and those who become ecstatic through whistling and clapping. If these verses are read over them with sincerity to Allah, the jinn will leave. It will put an end to the mirages created by the jinn. It will also disclose the falseness of those, the brothers of the jinn, who perform miraculous acts. The jinn inspire their devotees with some knowledge that the ignorant think are miracles that Allah grants His pious servants. In fact, they are simply Shaytaan's acts of deception over his devotees, of those whom have earned Allah's wrath and those who have gone astray."

Say Bismillah and then the du'a below before entering the toilet area...

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi 358, Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib
Allah's Messenger said: The screen between the eyes of Jinn and the private parts of the sons of Adam as one of them enters the privy is that he should say: In the name of Allah. [This hadith has been transmitted by Tirmidhi and he said: It is a gharib hadith and its isnad is not sound.]

[Bismillahi] Allahumma inna 'audhu bika minal khubthi wal khabaa'ith.

[By the Name of Allah]. Oh Allah, I seek protection in You from unclean spirits, male and female. [Abu Dawud 4/264, Ahmad 2/389]

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Baqara 2:255
Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever, Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great (Ayat-ul-Kursi).

Hadith - Tirmidhi #2173, Narrated Jubayr ibn Nufayr [Darimi transmitted it in mursal form].
Allah's Messenger said, "Allah finished Surat al-Baqarah with two verses which I have been given from His treasure which is under the Throne; so learn them and teach them to your womenfolk, for they are a blessing, a means of a approach (to Allah) and a supplication."

recite and concluded surat al-Baqarah in your house since it Kick the shyatan and jinn out
Hadith - Tirmidhi #2145, Narrated An-Nu'man ibn Bashir
Allah's Messenger said, "Two thousand years before creating the heavens and the Earth, Allah inscribed a book of which He sent down two verses with which He concluded surat al-Baqarah. The Devil will not come near a house in which they are recited three nights." [Tirmidhi and Darimi transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a gharib tradition.]

wa salaam alikom

shaakir

Shukran brothers and sisters for this post and the duas.

My reason for the post is just to learn more about the enemy.
From my research on the internet, I have come to learn that jinn is all around, us constantly.
This has given me some strength in that if they have always been there then, if I make my salaah and recite Quran and make dua, Allah will protect me as he has done till now. I keep telling myself that Allah will protect, but when it gets dark, and I know these thing come to "life", my brain automatically goes into freeze mode.

My sister is not a bad person, even better than me. Granted we could all be better muslims, she made her salaah, read the quran etc. I want to know how come this jinn took hold of her and not me for example, if she is a better muslim than I.

I learnt that in fact this thing has started to torment her about 5 weeks ago. It started with very bad dreams. She is alone at home with two kids during the day, and this jinn would bang the kitchen doors when they all in the room. She even found the word demon written on her fridge. Since it started, she has been even more Allah conscious and made more salaah and recited Ayatul Kursi all the time, but it still overpowered her. My wife recalls going there recently and seeing the Quran open in the lounge.Thus I cannot understand why it has not worked.

She is in hospital at the moment to regain her strenght.
She was much better last night Allgamdulillah, but when it was close to going home time for us, I could see her going back into that blank / dazed state. She does not know where she is, or even recall my visit on Sunday.
As soon as she is strong enough, and released from hospital, the Imam and his team is already ready for the expelsion.

shaakir

Shukran for all your dua, advice and guidance.

My sister is doing well in hospital - Algamdulillah . She was sent home yesterday for the afternoon to spend with her family. She went back to hospital again later.

I think I found the reason why Allah has allowed this to happen to my sister.
My father and I have not been talking for about 5 years now because of some argument. I have tried to go to him to greet him when he went for Hajj, but he refused to look at me.
I have now gone to him again to ask maaf for my mistakes, and this thing with my sister has made him see that so quickly Allah can change our lives. I try to take his hand in front of my sister to show that Allah has re-united our family. I think this is giving her the strenght to fight and come back to us, to allow the Imam to do their work.

I also continuesly recite Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Nas, as our prophet :saw2: has , and still find myself a bit nervous when it gets dark, but I think slowly Allah is putting courage into my heart so that I not fear the jinn.

I have found out my Aunt has been tormented by a jinn for 25 years now. She has gone to various Imams to rid her of this evil, but it keeps coming back. She makes thikr, makes salaaah, and recites Quran alot. I always thought her to be a very pios muslim. Can someone tell me why she is suffering so long?

Shaakir

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom
first of all say

Bismillah hirRahman nirRahim
:hawla:
بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم (ثلاث مرات) [رواه الترمذي]
“In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.” (Three times) [Reported by Tirmdhi].​

I dont mean to scare any one but this is a compelete video of cleric removing Jinn(evil shyatan) from a girl Dont play the Video if you get scared specially at night

[yt]roNFV3mGKpo[/yt]

Wa salaam alikom

west

When I first met my husband he told me about the Jinn. Been Christian then I found it a bit hard to believe.Since readng the Quran and other Islamic books, I now believe that they exist and that we shoudl not allow them to have any part in our lives

Mhira

Learn the Important Surahs required

Salaam,
This is a very interesting discussion and an area which i have not really looked into before at this level of detail. Thank you for the details, its good to have this knoweldge.

I was aware of the power of some of the surahs mentioned in these posts, hence we put together some on-learning tutorials to teach these very easily.

Follow these links if don;t know these of by heart yet or send the links to people you know who may need to learn these:

Surah Al Ikhlas
Surah Al Falaq
Surah Annas
Ayatul Kursi

I don't know if this is true, I also heard that if you talk about them alot, they get attracted to you...so I am now avoiding this topic area :)

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam,
I don't know if this is true, I also heard that if you talk about them alot, they get attracted to you...so I am now avoiding this topic area :)

salaam alikom,...
:)
well talking about this issue dosnt bring Jinn to you, or make them attracted to you... jinn cant even touch you if you read the reciting Quran which will keep them a way from you

wa salaam alikom

Kayote

Ive just gone through the whole thread & its so scary. I live in my teeeny tiny room & its 9:20pm & tomorrow is OFFICE!!!! How am I suppose to sleep?!?

:subhanallah:

shaakir, your story is so haunting. Rest assured, everything happens for a reason. Trust in Allah & always ask for His help.

Masha'Allah making up with your dad is very important & if anything shows that you & your family members are taking lessons from this experience. Insha'Allah, with Allah's blessings, your sister is going to get better in no time & that jinn will leave her & be gone.

Its already time for Isha, I shall make dua for your sister (& myself too as Im really really scared & Im not going to the kitchen to make dinner, food can wait till morning!).

ALLAH IS MOST MERCIFUL.

Oh and I just noticed this among the smiles: :hawla: Always recite this!

Kayote

Oh & another thing.

Remember that humans are superior to jinns. And we are muslims, so we are FAR superior to bad jinns (note the small 'j').

And even better, we all must pray for each other as we are a family & with these many duas, jinns donot stand a chance!

shaakir

Shukran brother and sisters for all you duas.

my family has been through quite a bit in the past few weeks.

My sister is home from hospital and seems very normal as if nothing happened. I can see in her eyes that she is not 100% yet. AS if she is still on her guard.

I too am on my guard if it becomes dark. But I have find some sort of strenght in the Surah's mentioned and now look at jinn possesion as just another sickness like cancer and the Quran is my cemotherapy - I try but the human mind is a very powerful thing to convince.

Like I said, my aunt has been plagued by a jinn for almost 25 years now.
How is this possible that it keeps returning. I now she is very poius. i have slept at her home many times and she has always encouraged us to make salaah and read Quran.

Kayote

Good to hear from you again.

Alhumdulillah, its good news that shes back. No doubt the whole family is keeping a close eye on her & yes, I think its a very good idea to think of it as just another illness which can certainly be treated.

Trust in Allah & Insha'Allah all will turn out for the better.

Salam

shaakir

My sister is doing well , Alghamdullilah.

She is suffering from some memory loss.
During the week she asked my mom who does one make Wudu.
I think this is a result of the shock treatment she had while in hospital because she was slowly becoming more comotosed (dunno spelling).

Last night my brother in law had an Imam over to perform the spiritual healing. My sister till last night still not remember anything. He reported to me today that his suspicion was right, that someone meant it for him instead, but his Imaan was too strong. They suspect someone sent it to him to do him harm or to teach him a lesson.

He reports that the Imam confirmed the jinn has left my sister, Alghamdullilah. Now she is just physically recovering from the trauma. My mom has reported that she went to the doctor again yesterday afternoon and she was much better after that. He explained to her that she was one of the most ill patients in there at the time etc.

Two nights ago, after making Maghrib salaah and thikr on the prayer mat, I was pondering why Allah has allowed this thing to happen to my sister. Then suddenly, as if someone wispered me the answer , maybe it was to unite our family as it needed something drastic to make me and my father realise life is so short. It was like the clouds parting and the sun rushing thru and warming your face with it's gentle blessings. :allahuakbar:

Shukran again for all you duas.
I know some people don't like to speak about these things, but I know that by me participating on this post, your duas helped greatly in healing my sister, and uniting my family.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

May Allah make it easy on our sister and your family and unite all of your family while they are in good health inshallah,

It’s absolutely amazing how life actually seems to get EASIER, when you make dua’a for SOMEONE ELSE

The Prophet (sal Allah `alayhi wa sallam) said:
“Whenever you make a supplication for another believer and he is not present, an angel will say
‘and same to you.’” so we can imagen if the Angel are praying for us in our matters.

The Prophet (sal Allah `alayhi wa sallam) said:
“Every Muslim is a brother to another Muslim, neither wronging him nor allowing him to be wronged. If anyone helps his brother in need, Allah (swt) will help him in his own need. If anyone removes a calamity from another Muslim, Allah (swt) will remove from him some of the calamities of the Day of Resurrection. If anyone shields another muslim from disgrace, Allah (swt) will shield him from the disgrace on the Day of Resurrection.”
Bukhari & Muslim]

sal Allahu `alayhi wa sallam also said:
“Whoever is in assistance of his brother, Allah (swt) is in your assistance
.”

SO DONT forget me in your Du'aa :biggrin:

wa slaam alikom

Kayote

Masha'Allah its wonderful news that your sis is getting better. Insha'Allah a bit more time & she will be back to beating you up for not bringing in more chocs! :)

Yes, unfortunately for us humans, we learn from our hardships. Allah is the only one who can help us & as long as we keep making dua & beg for his blessings, we will be victorious. No matter the duration of the hardship.

I cannot believe Mrmuslim has beaten me to the reply first! :p But do include me (& others here) in your duas as well please. There is noone in this world who doesnt need duas!

Muslim_Leyla

Jins

did da imam get the jin out of her??? she sounded calm!! her eyes scared me!! how does a jin go into someone??

ur muslim sister leyla

Ayep

More Muslims need to know

did da imam get the jin out of her??? she sounded calm!! her eyes scared me!! how does a jin go into someone??

ur muslim sister leyla

Yes, the jinn inside the girl has exited her body. In this video after the imam continously read the ayatul ruqyah(special compilation of verses of the Quran), the jinn's confesses his name is Edroos, converts to Islam and promises not to bother mankind anymore before leaving the girl.

This is is the an Islamic exorcism performed in Indonesia. I know another thread related to this and there is 2 more videos in the Middle East about exorcism in Islam. By the way this is not a new thing in Islam.

I hope everyone find it useful: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2434

Exorcism video link here:
http://www.islam-universe.com/Exorcism.html

About the jinn page here:
http://muttaqun.com/jinn.html

Wasalam