Jinns, angels

Karima80

:salam2:
I were wondering about if there are any bad angels? Becase the christians believe in the fallen angel Lucifer. So are there any bad jinns and angel.

:hijabi:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Shaitaan is the same person as Lucifer to the Christians so we both believe that there are fallen angels. Jinn are created beings just like us so there are good and bad ones.

~Sarah

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
The only bad angel is shaitan
jinns could be good or evil as they have freewill.

someone told me shaitaan is also a jinn and not an angel
Can someone confirm this please

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Dear sisters in Islam,
Shaitaan is not a fallen anagel but it is a Jinn. There is a long thread on T T I about it but to make it simple I am quoting what the Quran says about him.
And (remember) when We said to the angels;"Prostrate yourselves unto Adam." So they prostrated themselves except Iblîs (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the Command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblîs) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zâlimûn (polytheists, and wrong-doers). (50)
(Al-Kahaf)

ahmed61086

We know from Quran and Hadeeth, that Iblis is a Jinn, and that there is no such thing as fallen angels. This is a belief held by the Jews and Christians.