Job Market?

Shak78

Good Afternoon Brothers and Sisters, I hope that you are all well. I have a quick question, does anyone know where the job market is good here in the US? As I have posted before I am leaving my husband, his abuse and alcoholism have become too much and he is now refusing to go to classes to get better. I want to move away from my current area as I am the only Muslim in about oh a 100 miles either way. Any help would be appreciated.

Aroosak

:wasalam:

I pray Allah gives you Sabr in your situation inshAllah.

I know the economy is hard everywhere but inshAllah Allah will guide you to the best place for you. It usually depends on what is your career to see where to relocate. For example there are areas where they are in high need of professionals in the medical field, or manufacturers and so on. If you check the Forbes website you will find the best cities to find a job in a rank by cost of living, unemployment rate, job growth and all these important factors. If you are interested in moving to a place with a larger Muslim community you will be looking at places like Dearborn Michigan, California, New York, New Jersey. It will take some research looking at all these factors inshAllah but once you find a city that seems like the best try contacting an Islamic Center or a Masjid that can offer you some information and resources. And also before making any decisions be sure to pray Istikhara so you will be guided to make the right decision inshAllah

I pray Allah gives you guidance :tti_sister:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Last I heard some top states were Texas, Washington DC and Washington State. I would like to move within driving distance of Washington DC because of this :)

Also, Texas & D.C have HUGE Muslim communities! Not sure about Washington state.
STAY AWAY FROM MICHIGAN OR OHIO! Those 2 states are going to heck in a handbasket job wise :(

EDIT:

OH! Savannah, Georgia is also pretty good. My sister is moving to Savannah because the job outlook is better than Atlanta. Savannah is also safer than Atlanta.

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom dear sister,
I wish I can help but this is all I can do!
May Allah guide you to all that is good to you , protect you & your love ones from all harm, and bless you with every thing your heart desire & a lot more.
My heart & prayers are with you.
Fi aman Allah

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum sister:

I pray that you get out of this situation very soon.

Good News:
“No pain, or sickness affects a believer. No tiredness (this is also sickness), or grief nor any worry except that Allaah removes from that person a sin because of it.”

Regarding your question:

It depends what your field is?...e.g New York has soo many jobs for Civil Engineers...companies are hunting for student in this field. lol

Its easy to get a job in New York but New York is pretty expensive. However the benefits that you enjoin are great

1) Mosques ...all over...
2) Halal food on almost every block

and so many others..

Wish you best of luck ..

Good Afternoon Brothers and Sisters, I hope that you are all well. I have a quick question, does anyone know where the job market is good here in the US? As I have posted before I am leaving my husband, his abuse and alcoholism have become too much and he is now refusing to go to classes to get better. I want to move away from my current area as I am the only Muslim in about oh a 100 miles either way. Any help would be appreciated.

Shak78

Thank you all, I got an email from a friend who has said he would hire me for the summer and give me a place to stay as well while I get back on my feet. I am still praying about it but it seems a pretty good offer. They know I have a young son as well and that isn't an issue. My husband seems shocked that I would even consider leaving him and moving away after the way he has treated me.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Thank you all, I got an email from a friend who has said he would hire me for the summer and give me a place to stay as well while I get back on my feet. I am still praying about it but it seems a pretty good offer. They know I have a young son as well and that isn't an issue. My husband seems shocked that I would even consider leaving him and moving away after the way he has treated me.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

May Allah help you and protect you dear sister from any harm in your life. I will keep you in my duas Inshallah.

Do not forget that Allah hear every our dua and that with His help everything will be well for you Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam: