Just a reminder :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
:salam2:

Today I was browsing some members profiles and I saw some are actually Christian. They've not posted but they were online and browsing the forums. I assume they are reading our posts and therefore learning about Islam from us. Remember that we are seen as role models of Islam. Not everyone is perfect, but in the forums be VERY careful about what you say and how you say it.

We dont want a non-Muslim to leave this forum saying, "These people are crazy! All they do is yell at each other!"

If someone is angry with you, just step away. I know you're going to want to type out a nice long, angry reply to put them in their place, but that is not wise. Be courteous, treat others how you want to be treated, and "2 wrongs don't make 1 right" So if someone comes to you with anger, do not reply in the same way. If their post is purposely inflammatory, report the post and let the moderators sort it out. (For example if the person is cursing a lot, or saying something violent against you, etc etc)

I will of course, try to practice this also as I have a short temper.
Allah swt knows best.
Let's honor Islam and be the best we can be, and treat each other like we want for ourselves!

Wasalaam. :tti_sister: