Just a thought .....

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

After we have left this dunya it won't remember us. Why is it then we can't let go of it?

Wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What a profound question. Baby it feels so good. The lies and deception and easy choices in the duyna make it simply irresistible. The cookie jar is full of cookies and I can take just one more.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaam,

What a profound question. Baby it feels so good. The lies and deception and easy choices in the duyna make it simply irresistible. The cookie jar is full of cookies and I can take just one more.
hehehe sister!! such a funny answer :D
well, I think it's beacuse we have forgotten what been *a traveller* meant!! we live here as if we'll FOREVER live:(

you know, so many of us, just have this and that to fullfill before going to or preparing for Akhira. But the beauty of this life is like Allah said "deception and amusement" may Allah make us those who live here as travellers. May Allah forgive us of our sins and grant us the pleasure of *FEAR* (taqwa) so that we live like those before us. Ameen ya rab!
Sister SLAVE OF ALLAH you have asked SUCH an amazing question.....one we shall all ponder upon and take heed from. JazakaAllah khairan!!