just evil! advice n opinions apriciated

aisha.x.20

please b patient as u read...could get long..

things hav been goin downhill for me n my family recently.well neway me cousin was going over her limits to that were her parents were scared of her and couldnt ask 4 help. well i had a convo with my uncle about her(he asked in the 1st place) and everything let slip. now i did it 4 her gud but he just brought everything back on me as if id done that stuff.
my past shouldnt be brouhgt up agen..thats y its called the past maybe.duh!n my mistakes r minor compared to hers.i no no mistake is minor in allahs eyes but ive learnt n my parents have forgived n forgotn so whos he to call me all sorts?.....

....i told my parents n they got angry so i rang him n told him to come over coz we needed to clear the misunderstandings.....he just made me out a complete liar, fool, retard! oh i could swear but......!!!

well neway there was tension when we went over to their house earlier this morning.the uncle im talkin about n the cuzin live in the same house(extended family).........

im askin should i have told of their daughter in the first place.....(she needed to b told!well no point in askin now but ill know 4 the future neway)

now should i say sorry to my uncle for callin him all sorts(im not angry just upset n hurt how he could twist such things when i confided in him 4 my sisters benefit...n he said everything i told my parents is a lie.)

should i say sorry to my cuz sister?(my mum said dont coz itll just make it that uve got something to b sorry about n that will prove them that what ive said is bull.she said just giv them time n let them work out whats for their benefit)

aisha.x.20

yea that all happened in the family get 2geda....bout 2 hours ago.................thankz 4 the tip tho

oh theres no hope!!!!!!

jazakallah bro 4 reply. yep duas all the more welcome lol!
will pray for u n all muslims too inshallah....may no1 go thru any pain especially where it concerns family. may allah give every1 patience....oh may he just ease all calamities of the ummah................................

im drained by this.oooh myt b gettin depresion...1st sign..go mental..

neway jazakallah n :wasalam:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam ssiter,
all I can say tou you is to keep Allah in mind, and insha allah ur problem will be fixed. dont say there is no hope, we have allah subhana wa ta'ala sister.
salam.

aisha.x.20

:wasalam: sister

jazakallah for reply n advice. its just so hard to believe anything at the moment n astagfirullah the last thing i wanna do is give in to satan when ive just turned to islam. may allah keep our iman strong.ameen

ill keep waiting and hoping.its the best i can do eh?

best wishes.x

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
alaykoum el salam,
Insha allah everything will be going good. ur in my duas. and as a muslim dont give into shaytan, ur way stronger. just keep allah in kind and you will never be forgotten nor unhelped. insha allah. and alhamdoullillah ala koli haal. salam sister...

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

Sister , if you have something nice to say about anyone , say it. If no, it's better for you to remain silent because you may commit the sin . Avoid calling people the names. It's my advice because i love you in the name of Allah s.w.t., ! I understand that you may be young, but listen and learn from others for good.

Best of all you can do is, to forgive, then Allah s.w.t., will forgive you when you ask Him insha'Allah !

im askin should i have told of their daughter in the first place.....(she needed to b told!well no point in askin now but ill know 4 the future neway)

Sister don't make mistake doing this ( telling on her ) and don't get me wrong, if you cover somebodys shamefull stuf on this world, Allah s.w.t., will cover yours on Ahirah insha'Allah !

My best advice is, forgive them for whatever, and say sorry to your uncle, because , there is no reason absolutely, for you to call him names. It's not apropriate behevior of an muslim .

aisha.x.20

:salam2:

theyre such pains!

jazakallah sister for ur advice.well i guess ill say sorry to ma uncle.
but what ive said cant be taken back and atleast he knows what i think of him now hehe.
and i only told on ma sister 4 her gud. thats not really trying to flaunt her mistakes. i was doing it coz her parents were dying not trying to make her look like a bad person.

oh well the damage is done either way. n i no i did the right thing sooooooooo.....

hope allah 4gives me and u and all muslims on the day of judgement.ameen

jazakallah 4 ur replies people.
:wasalam:

aisha.x.20

:salam2: sister.....
awww hope things get better for you........thing is its not even ma family.they dont even mind or care aslong as it doesnt conflict with their lifestyle lol...its relatives! sticking thier nose wher it dont belong!

neway jazakallah for your reply...may allah ease burden from u and ur family and all that of the muslim ummah.ameen

keep smiling :)

:wasalam: