Just joined today!

Learning_19

Reply to Zainudin Jaffar

Bismillaah.

wa 'alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

BarakAllaahu feek for ur msg.

was-salaamu alaykum.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
Bismillaah

All Praises are due to Allaah, we praise Him, we seek His Aid and we seek His Forgiveness. We Seek refuge in Allaah from the evil of our souls and from the evil of our actions. Whomsoever Allaah guides, then there is no one to misguide him and whomsoever Allaah leaves to go astray, then there is no one to guide him.

I bear witness that none has the right to be worshiped except Allaah alone, without any partner, and that Muhammad (salla-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) is His slave and Messenger.

To proceed;

Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, but now i have become lost for words...!!! Khayar in sha Allaah here goes nothing:

I'm a revert to Islaam. Al hamdulillaah. I took my shahadah last year 08-06-07 on a friday. Dr Saleh As-Saleh gave me my shahadah (rahimahullaah) I miss him very much! May Allaah grant him Jannatul Firdus, Allaahuma aameen.

I follow the manhaj of the Salaf-us-Saleh. Al hamdulillaah. I joined this site to benefit myself from the benefical posts from my brothers and sisters, not to cause fitnah or be apart of any fitnah, may Allaah protect us all from this, aameen. I like to read mostly, so you might not see many posts from me.

I love profound statements of the ullamah. We can gain so much benefit from them if we contemplate upon them and by our actions. Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) would say:

* Guidance is not attained except with knowledge and correct direction is not attained except with patience. (Majmu Fatawa [10/40])

* Sins are like chains and locks preventing their perpetrator from roaming the vast garden of Tawhid and reaping the fruits of righteous actions.
(Majmu Fatawa [14/49])

* What can my enemies do to me? I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden. If I travel they are with me, never leaving me. Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord. To be killed is martyrdom and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey. ( ibn al-Qayyim, Wabil [p.69])

May Allaah (the Most High) grant our beloved scholars of the sunnah those have passed away and those who are still with us Jannatul-Firdus, Allaahuma aameen. May Allaah preserve those beloved scholars and students of knowledge who are still with us, aameen.

I think i have introduced myself now. So i will stop nattering on! Thank you for taking the time out to read my first post. May Allaah forgive me if i have said anything wrong, aameen.

was-salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh
As Salaamu Alaikum, Sister y would u say 2 start fitnah ,or b apart of fitnah?? i must b slow or something, excuse my lack of knowledge

Learning_19

Bismillaah.

wa 'alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

No, you are not slow. Maybe i should explained more when i said that. Sometime ago there was another site (can not name the site, afwan) where some people joined just to cause fitnah and to be among the noticed ones.

Many people have bad intension sometimes when they embark upon something. And Allaah knows best. None of us likes fitnah right, whatever shapes or form. So i made myself clear when i joined here. Ma sha Allaah i have heard nothing but good about this web site and the people who run it and the people who have joined here. May Allaah reward them greatly, ameen.

I hope i have answered your question.

Take care.

Was-salaamu alaykum.

thank you

thankyou so much sister. youve been great help. ill never forget the advice you gave me for life insha allah! youve really made me believe in myself again and and more importantly in allah.
The problem where i live is that everyone is only muslim by name not by heart and the very few people i do see who potray themselves as muslims properly..by that i mean cover themselves properly from head to toe..ive heard and seen bad things about them.for example in college they get changed into skirts and be obscene and there isnt ever mention of allah in my area even though the majority is muslim.those who do voice their islamic opinions, people run a mile from them..including myself i used to find them wierd but not anymore and i really hope they and allah forgive me if ive caused them any grief....
i think i should always keep in mind that my true and only friend is allah.ive listned to too much of other peoples rubbish but im older now so should i should follow my heart.
im going to start by staying positive insha allah and pray daily whenever i get the chance.
thankyou to everyone whos replied.its helped me think positive and made me realise that turning to islam is what i want and need

Siti Naqiah

Assalamualaikum my dear Sister at TTI.

Welcome to TurnToIslam.
Hoping that you will have a warm, condusive and knowledgable stay here at TTI.

Learning_19

Sisssss Aisha!!!!!!!!!!

Bismillaah

My dear sis we meet again i see. *Smile*

I'm happy that your here too. Ma sha Allaah!!!!....

In sha Allaah the others will be joining us soon too.

Thank you for your msg sis.

Talk to you later in sha Allaah.

Take care.

Was-salaamu alaykum.

Learning_19

Sister XO-Gold!

Bismillaah.

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Your most welcome sis!

In sha Allaah please keep in touch with us.

We are all here for you in sha Allaah.

Take care sis.

Was-Salaamu alaykum.

Almeftah

Dear Sister Aisha;

When Allah accepts your Tawba (Repentance), He will help you go through whatever you'r goin through, All you need is to be sincere about it..

(quran 65:5)
(وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يُكَفِّرْ عَنْهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِ وَيُعْظِمْ لَهُ أَجْرًا (5
And whoso keepeth his duty to Allah, He will remit from him his evil deeds and magnify reward for him. (5)

(Quran 5:39)
(فَمَن تَابَ مِن بَعْدِ ظُلْمِهِ وَأَصْلَحَ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ يَتُوبُ عَلَيْهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (39
But whosoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allâh), then verily, Allâh will pardon him (accept his repentance). Verily, Allâh is Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful. (39)

(Quran 7:153)
(وَالَّذِينَ عَمِلُواْ السَّيِّئَاتِ ثُمَّ تَابُواْ مِن بَعْدِهَا وَآمَنُواْ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ مِن بَعْدِهَا لَغَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (153
But those who do ill-deeds and afterward repent and believe - lo! for them, afterward, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (153)

(Quran 66:8)
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا تُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ تَوْبَةً نَّصُوحًا عَسَى رَبُّكُمْ أَن يُكَفِّرَ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيُدْخِلَكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ يَوْمَ لَا يُخْزِي اللَّهُ النَّبِيَّ (وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ نُورُهُمْ يَسْعَى بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَبِأَيْمَانِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَتْمِمْ لَنَا نُورَنَا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا إِنَّكَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (8
O ye who believe! Turn unto Allah in sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your evil deeds and bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, on the day when Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will run before them and on their right hands; they will say: Our Lord! Perfect our light for us, and forgive us! Lo! Thou art Able to do all things. (8)

nice to know i have you!

Asalamualaikum everyone.

i just wanted to say that its so relieving that im not such a bad person.everyone who knows, like friends and family just shake their heads like im impossible and what ive done is unforgiving, but i guess their not the ones to judge right?
thats what i thought the reaction would be from here but im really pleased with the help and responses especially from learning_19..thank you so so much.its nice to know i could turn to someone trustworthy for once.all the advice really has helped me to change the person i was.
in all the confusion, stress and anger i forgot that the only person i needed to turn to was allah.i feel calm whenever i pray now so i try and pray often whereas i was a really angry, hateful person first, a rebel.and i realize im happy now.ive actually laughed and smiled which ive probably not done for over 2 years!
i just pray now that my family of all people realize ive changed..the smiling around the house should help!

i hope everyone gets the most of what they want in life.thanks everyone for being so encouraging and understanding.xo

Learning_19

Sis xo-Gold!

Bismillaah.

Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Ma sha Allaah i'm very happy for you sister. Yes, you are right to say that they are not the people to judge you. You have repented to Allaah for your past and your affair is left with Allaah now. It's easy for others to judge when they are not being judged. In sha Allaah have sabar with your family and friends. In time in sha Allaah they will see the new change in you and accept you back!

May Allaah make ur affair easy for you, aameen.

Whatever you do keep FIRM upon the prayers.
Remember you will have your good days and bad days. Our Emaan goes up and down. The days you feel down seek refuge in Allaah from sorrow and sadness, and from the accursed shaytan. If you can buy a supplication book called 'The Fortress of the Muslim' then that would be great. It's a small black book, it may come in other colours but i have the black one. That has many useful dua that you can use at different times.

Smiling is a charity, so you keep smiling sis!
Your family will come around soon, in sha Allaah. Some may be still feeling hurt deep down, but make dua to Allaah that He changes their heart towards you, indeed He is the turner of hearts. Dua is the weapon of the believers.

Take things step by step. Just remember nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes, but Allaah said the best are those who when they sin they ask for forgiveness from Him. Al hamdulillaah the mercy of Allaah covers the heavens and the earth.

Take care sister.

Was-salaamu alaykum.

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

Bismillah

I'm new here, just got in today :) Very good site and insha'Allah we will learn one from another a lot .

My name is Amina ( Ameenah )and i'm originally from Bosnia and Herzegovina ( writing in part of this forum on Bosnian language :) )

Im married, have daughter 9 and son 7 years old. Born muslim alhamdulillah, practising Islam with my husband. Following Qur'an and Sunnah as best as we can.

Special salam to all sisters here .