Justice Iftikhar Grabbed by his hair

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2:
Well, certainly we have fallen into a series of misfortunes.No one now trusts the Government.The Government is playing with the hearts and minds of the People of this nation.It's so very sad to see the first country to appear in the Name of Islam is such going through such misfortunes.The Chief Justice was fired.And then when the media tried to uncover the mischevious plays of the Goverment(which it sucessfully did), the police attacked a TV centre as well as destroyed other news agencies offices located in the major cities.What is happening? Law is considered the third pillar of a Nation and the Media to be the fourth.Our leaders have led us into a situation where discontentment, bloodshed, hatred and other evils have become common.All people who are Islamic and nationalistic are removed so that traitors can take their place.Hameed Gul, the ex-director of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) and a strong Muslim was "fired" for his Pro-Islamic nature.I don't think anyone can dare take stand against Musharraf as long as ISI is with him.What is ISI thinking at?I want to tell ppl that we are much disgusted with the currnet Government.I pray that may Allah grant us a righteous leader and not a Neocon poodle.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
its all because of the reason that they are not following the Quran and Sunnah properly. All hyped up levels of modernisation in Pakistan. I have even heard from a brother that in pakistan hollywood movies are not at all banned and there are no censor board in pakistan, astagfirullah.
So what is happening is not a big deal? Just imagine Allah subhanahu Wa Taala can destroy the people for their negligence to HIS deen. Most of the people in this world are not muslims. But Allah is All Merciful and All Wise.
The problem muslims are having is that they fear too much. I have seen muslims fear to speak so that they might lose their job, fear to do this and that because they will be neglected in society etc etc. Lack of Eeman.Lack of Tawheed.
overall the problem is that they are more into pleasing people rather than pleasing Allah Az wazzal.
Muslim leadership is in the hand of hypocrites. If we dont back to the basics and bring consistency and make our Eeman strong, we will see more worse things happening.
Tawheed and Proper Aqeedah of the Sunnah, thats what we should be following more and broaden our understanding of it and look to the early scholars in Islam.
May Allah helps us and guide us all.
:wasalam:

Love my islam

its all because of the reason that they are not following the Quran and Sunnah properly

Its true not following islam and blindly following other cultres and other nations thats where our problems begins.

May Allah guide people in my country and make it safe for them.