Kamal Uddin - In The Name of Allah Album mp3

Ibrahim06

:salam2:
Sallam to all , i was wondering if any1 can help by by giving me links to where i can download Kamal Uddin: In The Name of Allah

:jazaak:

Ibrahim06

Sallam

Kamal Uddin is a nasheed singer from England and has such a beautiful voice lol i have the other album: Illallah but i cannot find where to download "In the name of allah" plz can some1 help me inshallah.

Jazzallah karium

Ibrahim06

... please can some 1 help me .... :( lol i would really be much grateful if some1 could help me with giving me links to the following songs of Kamal Uddin's: In The name of Allah inshallah

1)How to Pray Salah
2)Al Quraan

jazakallah karium

muhibnash

Please can anyone give the link to download the album 'In The Name Of Allah' by Kamal Uddin i would be really grateful i hav been lookin for the album since ages>>>>help help brother........

Zaayan

Contact me: for the Album Illallah of Kamal Uddin.

Assalam mu alaikum Brothers and sisters In Islam,

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected], if you require the album: Illallah by Kamal Uddin as it is very hard to get his nasheeds from online and there maybe no link where you may be able to download. But Mashallah he has got an amazing voice and and I was socked as well when I heard he is orgin is from Bangladesh, his nasheeds has inspired me alot to fear Allah. May Allah bless him with the message he is trying to convey, I almost learnt all of his nasheed except Surah Ar Rahman, Suffering and the 99 names of Allah. Brothers and ssisters in Islam, please feel free to contact me and Insha Allah I'll be at my best to send you the nasheeds that you require.

Jazak Allah,
Mohammed Ershad(Zaayan)

Zaayan

:salam2:
Sallam to all , i was wondering if any1 can help by by giving me links to where i can download Kamal Uddin: In The Name of Allah

:jazaak:

Assalam mu alaikum Brothers and sisters In Islam,

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected], if you require the album: Illallah by Kamal Uddin as it is very hard to get his nasheeds from online and there maybe no link where you may be able to download. But Mashallah he has got an amazing voice and and I was socked as well when I heard he is orgin is from Bangladesh, his nasheeds has inspired me alot to fear Allah. May Allah bless him with the message he is trying to convey, I almost learnt all of his nasheed except Surah Ar Rahman, Suffering and the 99 names of Allah. Brothers and ssisters in Islam, please feel free to contact me and Insha Allah I'll be at my best to send you the nasheeds that you require.

Jazak Allah,
Mohammed Ershad(Zaayan)

Uzma95

Sallam

Kamal Uddin is a nasheed singer from England and has such a beautiful voice lol i have the other album: Illallah but i cannot find where to download "In the name of allah" plz can some1 help me inshallah.

Jazzallah karium
salamz bro plz cud u give he link to da album Illallah i wud b VERY FANKFUL