KEEPING OUR SKIN CLEAN

alaimakhalid6767

i always wonder how do we keep our skin clean like just by washing your skin you can't be clean theres got to be more ways so i asked my moher how do you keep your skin clean she said that when she was a little girl like me in my country there was only soap that kept you clean and she said that nowadays people eat a lot of oily and junk food like soda and cookies and ice cream that makes you get pimples on your face and it really hurt when you pop it so she said there is a lot of ways to keep your skin clean like washing it with soap eating healthy foods like fruits and vegetables and by cutting down eating candy soda ice cream and oily chicken and oily stuff she said that oily stuff keeps your skin oily and thats really true because i eat a lot of oily and sugar stuff and i started getting my skin oily so what i do now is i eat healthy i cut down my oily foods and i wash my face at least 10 times a day and i wash my face with a fruit called ppapya what this papya does is that it keeps your skin to shine and glow and make you more pretty and fresh and it takes of pimples and makes your skin no longer oily so i hope you learn from this and try not to eat junk and oily food and eat healthy and pretty and strong inshallah tell me what you would like me to write on here :SMILY209::):laughing-dancing::SMILY231::jumpclap::cool::SMILY32::SMILY32::

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam Aleikum

Yes dear sister, what we eat matters very much for our skin, same as hygiene. Usually for fresh healthy skin are important fruits and vegetables, not cooked and also a good amount of water to be drinked everyday inchallah.
For natural face masks good are raw eggs, honey and milk, work better then most cosmetic creams, although there are some very good ones.

I would kindly like to advice you to try structure your writing in paragraphs or at least in sentences with punctuation marks, inchallah.

Welcome here :hijabi:

:salam2:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
as you know I'm only ten years old and i love islam as you see:ma:

WOW! may Allah have mercy on your parents and may Allah bless you. Welcome to this site my dear little sister.

And thanks for the tips. Very well written for a ten year old muslimah...
Continue to teach us.. *smiles*...

alaimakhalid6767

never hide knowledge

thank you very much as my elder teacher and sister appa has told me never hide your knowledge give it out to people :ma:and you know allah gave me very smart parents