Keith Moore A Muslim?

ojone_jamila

Salam wa3aleikum bro'sis

I wondering if scientist Keith Moore is a muslim or not.

Is he u muslim? If you know that if he is a muslim or not. Please let me to know. I am very curious about that.

Barka Allahie fiek;)

Ws, Ouafae from The Netherlands

mhamzah

:salam2:

There is no evidence to suggest he has reverted to Islam nor is there any evidence to suggest other wise.

But does it rearly matter. People in the past were send clear signs but they denied them. The Arab pagans saw Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) perform many miracles yet many among them did not believe.

Many amongst the Jews during the time of Prophet Isa (pbuh) and Prophet Moses (pbuh) denied clear signs.

And nothing could hinder US from sending Signs, except that the former people rejected them, but this did not hinder US. And WE gave Thamud the she-camel as a clear Sign, but they unjustly restricted it. And WE send not Signs but to warn. (17:59)

Prof. Tejatat Tejasen (Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand) accepted Islam; this is what he had to say;

During the last three years, I became interested in the Quran. From my study and what I have learned from this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Quran fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth, which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible [as the] creator. This creator must be God. Therefore, I think this is the time to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god to worship except Allah (God), Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is Messenger (Prophet) of Allah (God). Lastly, I must congratulate for the excellent and highly successful arrangement for this conference.... I have gained not only from the scientific point of view and religious point of view but also the great chance of meeting many well-known scientists and making many new friends among the participants. The most precious thing of all that I have gained by coming to this place is La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, and to have become a Muslim.”

There are many other scientists that have.

:wasalam: