Kelly

Kelly

Kelly said:
salam alaykum. im new to islam and i wasn't sure how i was going to learn how to do wudu or pray, until a friend recommended this site. IT has everything on it that i need to know! Now i can learn to pray with ease! This site is brilliant and very helpful, especially for those who are new to islam and want to become muslim[ like myself] and also meet new friends. I hope this site Does grow stronger and help those to find the right path to Allah. :inshallah: . Many thanx P.s I'm not sure how im going to tell my family, so if anyone can give me advice on how to do this with causing problems i will be vvery grateful. :wasalam: kelly bell

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member

salam alaykum...sister / Kelly
im new to islam

masha`Allah....

Alhamdulillah for blessing islam.....

Alhamdulillah for directing u to the right path....

how i was going to learn how to do wudu or pray

Alhamdulillah for finding the reply here....

Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

insha`Allah ....i hope u do that easy...due to islam is so easy Alhamdulillah

how im going to tell my family,

sister just say 4 all world i was be muslim...and i'm proud to be muslim

when they asked why....

tell them due to.....

and the religion of Allah is El islam

Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam, and those to whom the Book had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the communications of Allah then surely Allah is quick in reckoning. (3 :19 )

============
and the religion accepted by Allah is El islam

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. ( 3 :85)

yeah that is islam.....A-Z of Islam

i find....Real Happiness and Inner Peace ...

due to ...Salvation from Hellfire

due to i find....The Door to Eternal Paradise

<wasalam alaykum>

Oem Soufiane

parents

assalamu aleikum warahmatulahi wa barakatuh sister,

I have been going through the same thing as you, my parents were really against islam, especially my father, so i had no idea how to tell them. I left books of islam in my room so that they would see them and ask me about it, my father got furious and told me to get this rubbish out of the house, my mother didnt like it either, but she asked me about it, i told her in a moment when my father went to bed that i really believed islam. She started a little discussion about wat was so special about islam and why i didnt look at 'our own religion' (christianity) I didnt know a lot about the position of jesus in islam, so i told her i didnt believe the story about standing up after death and that the whole story around jesus'life was strange. That was something she didnt like ofcourse and we ended up in a period of denial, she didnt want to know about my religion and i didnt want to tell her anything as long as she felt i was crazy, that is so wrong, alhamdoelilah, now i can talk about it to my mother, but it would all have been so much easier if we could have talked about it from the beginning. So the first thing i would recommend if you dont want to tell it straight away, leave some things around the house so they are gonna ask you questions. And second of all, do not get angry. Its difficult for them too, because you are choosing another way of life than they had expected for you. And do not attack their religion if they have any, that will only cause drama. tell what you like about islam and that you want to be a muslim, and if they ask you questions you dont know the answer to, tell them that you dont know but that you feel this is the right way of living and that you can search for the answers to their questions, in this way you show them that you are serious about islam, and that you take them seriously as well. inshallah, may Allah swt make things easy for you.

Om Mustafa

Mashaallah!

Salam aleikum my dear sister Kelly!
I converted islam 2 years ago. I remember, how my muslim friends helped me with everything...they gave me long dresses...skirts, shirts, hijabs...they gave me qur'an in english and even in my language ( russian). They were telling me storys about our prophets...about lot's of things! Then i got married with one of my muslim friend...i learn every day something new about islam, it's so interesting and so truth!!! But my parents...they still against me to be muslim...Alhamdulilah they don't inforce me to take off my hijab anymore and they stopped to say bad things about islam and me, as a muslim...they are very shy to walk with me on the street...But every single day, i ask Allah (swt) that they convert islam one day!!!one day...Allah (swt) knows.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
salam alaykum..

masha` Allah...we have good muslim's woman here....

insha` Allah....

ur son...Soufiane and Mustafa ...

growth and be strong men and learn The Methodology of Giving Da`wah ....Quran and sunnah...and help other muslim and non muslim to direct to the right path.....insha` Allah...

gazakum Allah khayran 4 ur good advice to ur sister in Allah..

<wasalam alaykum>

Karima

Asalamualikum,

Ask your parents about the Angel Gabriel coming to Daniel in the lions den, and the Angel Gabriel coming to Mary to announce she was to have a son.

Then say, this same Angel Gabriel came to Muhammad.

How else can anyone who believes in the book not believe that the same Angel Gabriel came to another....whom is the prophet Muhammad.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome sister to tti, :subhanallah: allah swt has guided you to the right path.

This link might help you, it has many people who have converted to islam :subhanallah: , some of the bro's n sis explain how they told they family.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

:inshallah: you will gain the knowledge you are searching for. We are all here to help each uda. If you have any questions feel free to ask...:biggrin:

:salam2:

Abu.Amirah

:salam2:

Takbir!! Allahu akbar!!

Sister welcome and we are so happy!! :subhanallah:
Inshallah the advice given by others will help you find a solution to your problems.For sure you will face many difficulties but have patience and faith in Allah and He will guide you and protect you always.We are all here to help one another to be in the right way.

:jazaak:

Oem Soufiane

salam alaykum..

masha` Allah...we have good muslim's woman here....

insha` Allah....

ur son...Soufiane and Mustafa ...

growth and be strong men and learn The Methodology of Giving Da`wah ....Quran and sunnah...and help other muslim and non muslim to direct to the right path.....insha` Allah...

gazakum Allah khayran 4 ur good advice to ur sister in Allah..

<wasalam alaykum>

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

djazakalahu ghairan islamicfadjr,

i can only say inshallah amin!!!!

wassalaam.

shahzad shah

w.salam,
First of all congrats. there r few vidoes about the reverts on this website. what I have noticed is that if you are more kind to them than before and explain, it should not cause too much problems.
salam.