Khadega Pihan from Germany

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
(- This Story Was Submitted to www.TurnToIslam.Com by Khadega Pihan from Germany)

muslim_sister_from_germany_muslimah_khadega_pihan.jpg

i find that islam is the only Religion who have clear rules.Who read the Quran with his heart find a clear religion.I believe that theres only one God and i am proud to find my way with him.Now after one year i know every day that i did the right to change to islam. I thanks God to bring me on the right way of God.even i lost my hold Family to be Moslem but if this is the price to be near to God i will pay this price. I know that he will bring them back to me one day insha allah and they will understand insha allah that this is the right way to go.Now when i am praying i feel that i talk with god and i feel that he listen to me."
Al salam alaikum

My name is Miss Khadega Acuna Pihan from Germany.I want u to tell u my way to Islam.

Born as Christian and grow up with this Religion i went to church as other believers.But when i came into the church and i haer the words of our father who tell us storys about Jesus as the son of god.I thought by myself why,why this man talk and i dont want to listen what he say.Why i tell up my pray verses that i learn from my age 7 but i dont feel that someone listen to me even not Jesus.Why this people came to church and after this the mans go to a restaurant to drink Alkohol and after that Womans fight with him becouse he came drunken home.

Is this Christianity? It cant there must be more than this.So i start to study about Religions.A lot of strange Religions.This strange Religions who people pray for Buddah as god or a sun or a cow or flowers or devil.That cant be my Religion i thought by myself.

Then i start to read a book about the way of Prophet Mohammad(peace be upon him).his Birthday at 22 April about his Father Abdullah ibn Abdul Mutalib.About his Mother Aminah bint Wahab ibn Abdul Manaf ibn Zahrab.About his way to bring islam to the People and how dangerouse was this way for Moslems in this time.The marriage Mohammads(peace be upon him)with 25 years with the 18 years older Khadega his first wife and his other wifes who the youngest Aisha was 9 years.I couldnt stop to read and so i read all this book in one day.This book tell about the holy Quran who say the words of god and i started to be couriously about the Quran and i procuerd him.I startet to read and just with the 1.sura Al-Fathia my heart start to shake very strong.I thought whats happen why with this words from Quran my heart shake so strong.I go on to read and i feeled becaming calm reading.When i came to sura19.Maryam and i read whats writhen there i start to know why i couldnt believe the word of our father in church.

In the Chritianity we learned that Jesus are the Son of God and we must pray for him and thats what we do all time and now i read the quran who is the same word as 1300 years as today that Jesus was his Prophet as Mohammad (peace be upon him)and the others in the quran it say that god tell us I dont have a son Jesus was createt from me he is my Prophet like Mohammad and the other Prophets.Dont pray for other Gods accept me.
This are the words what makes me change to Islam also the trough that the Quran is writhen as 1500 years and never changed as today but the old Testament are different as the new Testament.even God sayed dont change my words accept i tell u to change them.The Christians have the 10 holy Rules. One of this Rules are dont kill but when the Christians went to Southamerica they Killed a lot of Indians becouse they didnt want to change her Religions. The same they did in Africa.

So i thought how they say for us dont Kill if they Kill.I cant say to the believers dont Kill and i go to Kill a lot of Peoples.This all makes me change my Religion

I just was tiered about the lie of the christianity and i find that islam is the only Religion who have clear rules.Who read the Quran with his heart find a clear religion.I believe that theres only one God and i am proud to find my way with him.Now after one year i know every day that i did the right to change to islam.I thanks God to bring me on the right way of God.even i lost my hold Family to be Moslem but if this is the price to be near to God i will pay this price. I know that he will bring them back to me one day insha allah and they will understand insha allah that this is the right way to go.Now when i am praying i feel that i talk with god and i feel that he listen to me.

Islam brings me my freedom back in my heart and i am happy from the day i start to Islam.islam is my live.without my Islam i am nothing,and if allah ever turn his magnificent face from me,i cant survive.

May God bless all Moslems in the world. Al salam aleikom

Khadega Acuna Pihan
Please Link Back to Our Website: http://www.turntoislam.com if you decide to repost this story

syedsajidali

salam

salam alaikum to my sister khadega pihan from germany

i have read her story and i feel very good inshallah her family will one day come back to islam and understand her new religion. And i also pray for family inshallah.

May Allah blesse

:bananabb2in:

syed sajid ali

hyderabad india

jaferomar

:salam2::mashallah:
salam alaikum to my sister khadega pihan from germany

i have read her story and i feel very good inshallah her family will one day come back to islam and understand her new religion. And i also pray for family inshallah