kosovo independence

muharram23

Staff member
:salam2:

we are all brothers and sisters here!

Maybe some people have done bad from our own cultures and countries.. But, now is time for us to learn Islam, to teach those around us, like our families, friends and neighbours about it.

Serbia, Israel, Russia, America have done much to harm Muslims. But, in reality, they are not of any power. We must remember that Allah is the One and Only protector we have. We can easily overcome our enemies, but it is only through real adherance to Islam that it is to be done.

I once met a really wonderful Shaykh and his family. They are all originally from Kosovo. The Shaykh was amazing, intelligent and very kind man and his family were really nice too. He was very humble, infact, just wearing normal pyjama and vest. He and you will see other senior scholars are of great manners, patience and wisdom.

His name was Shaykh Abdul Qadir al Arnoot (rahimmahullah) and he lived near Damascus, in Duma. He was very knowledgeable scholar especially in field of hadith, but unfortunately, the Syrian government did not allow him to teach openly in the Mosques. Infact, they only promote the disgraceful naqshbandi sufi and their close brethren the Shia. They want people to not learn about the Islam that is from the Quran and sunnah.. but, that of culture, customs and supersticions. This is why Muslims are weak and will remain weak.

The Shaykh (rahimahullah) died a year later. May Allah, bless him, grant him and his family jannatul firdaus . Amin.

The Syrian regime is still bad to those who follow Islam according to the Quran and Sunnah and understanding of the early Muslims. - There have been many of our Syrian and Iraqi brothers who have been unfairly discriminated against, imprisoned and even tortured there. - This is not because they are terrorists or extreme, infact they are totally against that sort of behaviour. But, due to the ignorance of the Syrian Baathist Alewi regime and their hatred for the people of Sunnah.

- The only way, that we will be stronger and Ummah more united, is by us striving more hard with the Deen. With Islam. Nationality, Culture, Colour of our skin, Gender, whether we are rich or poor is not important. Whether or not Kosovo is independent or not, is also not of great significance for the Ummah, unless the people there adhere to Islam properly.

In short term, perhaps it brings some security to the people, Allahu a'lam. But, the root cause of our problems will remain untouched. That problem is same in Afghanistan, Iraq, Chechnya, Kashmir, Palestine and elsewhere. Muslims are many in number, but very few follow Islam according to the Quran and Sunnah with understanding of the Salaf Salih (pious predecessors).

You will see many people speak about Palestine, full of emotion, or about problems in Iraq. It is correct that America and Israel have done many evil things in those regions and are still doing so! But, the truth is, that the only way that we Muslims will succeed is by returning to Islam properly. First of all to correct understanding of Tawheed. This is something, vitally important. It is not just about believing that Allah is the One God. Or that Allah is our Lord, because so do Christian even the Mushrikeen of Quraish believed that (in tawheed ruboobiyyah, Allah's Lordship).

The Quraish Mushrikeen believed in Allah, as the Creator of the entire universe. However, they associated partners with Allah and had many other Gods. They did not have Tawheed of singling out Allah in Worship and singling out Allah in his names and attributes.

I remember in Masjid al Aqsa precinct, I saw people clambering to the Qubbatul Sakhra (Dome of the rock), and they were trying to get some sort of tabarrak from the rock. There is special hole made there, and every so often a man or woman will come and put their hand in it, put it on the rock, then rub their faces, their clothes and their whole body with it. - This is not from Islam at all. No evidence.. for this sinful thing they do.

We, as Muslims have to have the correct knowledge about Allah, and do things for him alone, then things will become much clearer for us. It is the starting point for everything. The only way for our success.

Once people worship Allah properly, follow and implement his words in the Quran, they will know that they also have to follow his Prophet's :saw: authentic sayings. Therefore they will then know what the correct position of a Muslim must be on various issues, such as how we should be with our own families, with our neighbours, how we should interact with non-Muslims... and it will develop love, unity and brotherhood amongst Muslims.

If we want our Ummah to regain its glory, to save our Muslim brothers and sisters from our enemies, then we must start by the correct foundation. Just arguing, complaining, discussing politics is not the answer. We need to know about what is happening in the world, but spend our time gaining knowledge and preparing ourselves for the hereafter. But, due to that preparation, it is Allah's blessing that it also helps us in our lives on this world.

There are a lot of articles written by the Scholars on the site in the articles section:

Please read:
Importance Of Tawheed And The Evil Result Of Neglecting It

Importance of Tawheed in Reviving the Ummah

Why Muslims are Weak Today

The State of the Ummah

Strangeness of Islam and Muslims

Why Manhaj? (methodology) By Shaykh Saalih bin Fawzaan al-Fawzaan

Some might have seen these before, because I post them often. But, it is truly what we need.. and what we must focus on. Without it, nothing we do is of any benefit.

Allah will help us inshaAllah!! Islam can never be defeated or finished. We need to work very hard and do our best to help ourselves learn Islam, then those around us inshaAllah. People will then see, how beautiful Islam is, how it is the religion of Mercy and compassion. How we are the ones who are civillised!!

assalamu alaykum.

barakkallahu feeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

bixxy

selam

man are you sick are you sure that you are a muslim you are against muslims do you know any albanian,i am Albanian and i am proud to be a muslim i am not against muslims like you shame on you

AAminAA

Amatullah
salamu alaykum

and we still got one of the most prominenent scholars from Albania, Shaykh Muhammad Nasiru deen Al-Albani may Allah have mercy on his soul. Ameen

wasaalam

:salam2:

Ameen Ya Rabb, he was a good scholar masha'Allah. Albanians should be propud of what they are ! Allah give this smart man to ummah from this people. Congrats Kosovo on Independance, they've suffered a lot. Killed in silence since 1980. They got it better then bloody Bosnia and Herzegovina... Serbs did many bad things and wanted to dominate in every part of former Yugoslavia. They wanted to own everything, but Allah s.w.t., helped out. Lot of people died, but we got out from that regime. Honestly,many people of Kosovo are more tied to nation than to religion and think that every catholic is more close to them then muslims. They give big respect to "mother Teresa" who was Albanian. Insha'Allah Allah will make them strong believers, muslims ameen !Besides, they are very good people, many of them left their "former" life as musicions to be a good muslims, like Adem Ramadani who have beautiful voice masha'Allah. May Allah make more good muslims among them. Ameen

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
no kids allowed :SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

podolski11...11 years old right :SMILY335:

So my point, I was thinking, when we reach Jannah, (inshaAllah!), none of us are actually going to go round asking ''so yeh you're from Thailand right? I'm from indonesia and that one over there is from Ukraine!'' :cool: I doubt it would be anything even worth mentioning there.