La ilaha illa Allahu wahdah

Sammael_Brazil

"Ó Allah, submeto a minha alma a Ti, e torno meu rosto para Ti. Confio os meus assuntos a Ti, eu me refugio em Ti para a Tua proteção com temor e esperança. Não há refúgio nem salvação a não ser em Ti. Ó Allah, creio em Teu Livro que revelaste, e no Teu Profeta que enviaste.

"Louvado seja Allah por ter feito a imundice sair de mim, que me agraciou com saúde." "Louvado seja Allah que me permitiu desfrutá-lo, grantindo-me energia e me aliviando de seus males."

Em nome de Allah. Ó Allah, peço-Te a melhor entrada e a melhor saída. Em nome de Allah, entramos e em nome de Allah saímos, e em Allah, nosso Senhor confiamos. - então cumprimenta os seus familiares.

Em nome de Allah, em Allah confio. Ó Allah, peço refúgio em Ti contra o extravio e os extraviadores, contra a humilhação e os humilhantes, contra a injustiça e os injustos, contra a arrogância ou o de ser tratado com arrogância pelos outros - não há força nem poder a não ser em Allah. - Amém.

riyaz

Allahu Akbar
:salam2: Asalamu Alaikkum

He is my friend he is from brazil

I translated the words he wrote above

"O Allah, put my soul to Thee, and around my face to Ti. trust my affairs to You, I seek refuge in Thee to Thy protection with fear and hope. There is no refuge or salvation unless there Ti. O Allah, believe in your book that shows, and in Your Prophet which sent.

"Praise be to Allah for having made the filth out of me, which I gave to health." "Praise be to Allah who allowed me to enjoy it, Grant me my energy and easing of its evils."

In the name of Allah. O Allah, I implore you the best entry and exit better. In the name of Allah we enter and in the name of Allah we left, and in Allah, our Lord trust. - Then greets their relatives.

In the name of Allah, trust in Allah. O Allah, I ask refuge in Thee against loss and lost, against the humiliation and demeaning, against injustice and unfair, against the arrogance or the arrogance to be dealt with by others - there is no strength or power except in Allah. - Amém.

riyaz

Allahu Akbar
Asalamu Alaikkum Brothers and Sisters need help from you all

Asalamu Alaikkum :salam2:

Hi Brothers and Sisters , One of My Chat friend , he want to become a Muslim, His name is Samuel , he is from Brazil, He asked many questions about Islam and he asked the Praying methods , I taught him as much as i can , Now i need all your help to guide him well , I hope every one will help him, Now he want to know more about islam , He want to know about mosque near his City Rio De Janeiro , any one know about Mosque on that place, Please help him and guide him

Thanks

Shahzad

Welcome Sammael.
Lets search for mosque in Your city on internet. I think there are also many ppl from your city at TTI. Good work Riyaz. Are you originally from pakistan? Your name sounds like that

riyaz

Allahu Akbar
:salam2: Shahzad Thank you for your reply , I am an Indian my dear brother , Please every one guide him

Allahu Akbar

Sammael_Brazil

Asalamu Alaikkum, Friend.

Islam in Brazil? Um... is very hard to see, some citys have the mosque and peoples islamic... how São PAulo, there have so much mosques. But, in my city Rio de Janeiro, have only one mosque. Is are very hard i'm to go there, but, always sacrifice to go. I'm go to see Allah, hear Allah, and, prostate a foot of Allah. Allahu Akbar!

Shahzad

mashALLAH brother Sammael. Its great to know about your feelings. InshALLAH you will find the way out soon. I am having a look at google maps right now

yameenahmed

:salam2: Shahzad Thank you for your reply , I am an Indian my dear brother , Please every one guide him

Allahu Akbar
Asalam brother even i am from INDIA what can I help u and may i know in INDIA where r u from inshallh i will help u :hearts:

Sammael_Brazil

Asalamu Alaikkum

Thanks, again. Shahzad, this true... i'm think, in my city so have one mosque. I don't know so much, Riyaz help-me... I'm beginner in this way, but, i'm love so much this way. Wal hamdu lillahil kacira... Wal lillahil-hamd... Allahu Akbar.

p.s.: Guys, yours have some photo the mosque localization in Rio de Janeiro?

Issa92

I always burst over with emotions when I read about converts. Samuel.

May Allah, guide you as he guided the generation of Mohammed(pbuh)
May Allah show you the signs, not only of his existence, but also his beauty his bounty and his love.
May Allah give you a rich life, not in money. But in spirituality and imaan.
May Allah make you a learned so you can spread the truth in Brazil!

Amiin, :tti_sister:

enjoy the religion brother! You show some outstanding imaan!