late intro (i think) :D

aisha-uk

Salam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu

well i joined this forum a while ago, but can't remember if i introduced myself.. if i did then admin can delete this thread :D

anyway my name is Aisha, i reverted to Islam 3½ years ago, MashaAllah.. I'm from the Faroe Islands, but currently live in the UK.. Although we are planning to move to Kuwait in a few years time InshaAllah :SMILY149:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam

welcome to tti

I had to look for Faroe Islands (the name sounded tropical) so it was educational. I have to thank you for that.

abdellah007

salam

masha allah sister, may allah strenght ur iman. Farao islands, beautiful place.i ve watched a documantary about these scandinavian islands. masha allah. wishing you the best insha allah in moving to KUWAIT.

wassalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Insh'Allah you will benefit and maximise your stay here as many us of have.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

aisha-uk

I still remember footbal match during the Euro 2000 qualifiers Faroe Islands with my country, your country drew with Lithuania and Bosnia. Almost whole stadium was sarounded by the sea, very intresting and nice.

it is a beautiful country, MashaAllah, u might get impressed by watching it on tv, pics and so on, but to actually be there, surrounded by the nature, is breath taking, MashaAllah... oh i do miss the Islands, but not the society..