Learning A big Lesson

happy 2 b muslim

:salam2:

HEY everybody just wanted to share the lesson in life i learnt from my mistakes that i do. PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Well it started like this i was reaLLY into islam like INTO it i mean when i do something i suck the juice oUT of the thing WAllahi i cant balance even if my life depended on it i know that. Then the satan start whispering thing in my ear i know now then i thought it was my general thoughts subhanallah. I had a weakness for MUSIC ahhhhhh i know and DANCE ahhhhhhhh that my 2 worst emenies satan started to install that i have a weakness cos am good at it ( WHICH I AINT GONNA LIE BUT IT MADE ME BELIEVE I HAD IT MADE) WALLAHI i would sing all day and i did something bad i cant believvvvvvve it and now allah punishing me for it MY IPOD i had 2 account my sis had song ,,,,i had quran then you know the rest subhanallah NOW MY IPODS IN MY ROOM I HATE THE SIGHT OF IT ITS LIKE UGHHH i hid it in my files at the end i just dont want to see it. Oh my computer is broke i had like MILLLION OF THING downloaded on it islamic that toke me a month, in my brain i thought swicth untill it broke now it like why didnt you install it on you ipod when you had a chance.:shymuslima1:

O.KKKKKK. i toke it over board i turned into a person i didnt even like or respect within them (2-3 month my lord) i hated it because i was a type of person in my household that was highly influencal on people and wallah i swear by allah i saw a change in the hold house islam was put on a back burner............my little sister alhumduillah she is really good in the quranic sense she on the 6th chapter of the quran which is like WHOOOOA because am on the 3rd but alhumduillah. she started slowing down and my teacher was like i sense a whole change. i feel responsible Now because am the eldest of 5 and have 3 bigger that me the shaytan has a way of twisting thing which happened i was like why is everyone follow, coping me leave me alone BLAH BLAH and i did voice it. My lil brother hes like going into a stage where he is finding himself and he starting to notice girl i told him stay away and the haram and halal ( long story) but he and my coursin was slowly listern to music. One day i was babysittering my cousin their like 10 and they where listern to soulja boy subhanallah well it this irratering thing and they where dance and singing it i couldnt say STOP IT because i would feel like a hypocite.

then the story goes on know that looking back am like subhanallah i learnt alot ..........But the change came when my cousin was sick of her way and she came to me because wallahi i dont know how it got out but everyone think am perfect where i come from far from the truth. So we started talking and she started prasing me (i was smiling,........but in my head i was like only allah know me and can jugde me and am far from perfect and allah know better that anything or one). I move school in sixform going into adulthood when i remember praying to allah please bless me with muslim friend, because in my old school i had lotsssss of non muslim and it it take it affect on a person. then i made friend with 4 muslim girl, However they where a dimond in the making they did thing muslim shouldnt do and then i did my bit and told them basicly hey where here as a test so whether you want to pass or fail choice wisely then SHOCKED ME 2 CAME IN WITH A HIJAB weeks later the other two i could see the change subhannallah. So back to what i was saying she my cousin said look you helped change them i was NOOO I Didnt DO THAT ALLAH DID.

SO it made me think life is what you make it if you what to succed you have the recipe to do so, if you want to fail that your decision in the making howver bigger than that if YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A WEAKNESS AND ITS AGAISNT ISLAM DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT OR DO IT THE SHAYTAN MAKE YOU THINK JUST ONCE WHEN HE KNOWS THAT IT YOUR HOOKED SO PLZ KEEP IN MIND ARE YOUR BENEFITING IF NOT STAY AWAY FROM IT.......

I KNOW THIS DONT MAKE SENSE BUT I HAD TO GET IT OUT AM BURSTING !!!!!!!!!!!!

:hijabi: