Leaving Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohamedUK

Salam all,
:salam2:
Can anyone tell why is the death penalty the punishment for someone who leaves Islam?
Doesn't the Quran say " no compulsion in religion"?
Isn't Islam in the heart? I could easily say I'm a Muslim JUST to avoid the death penalty!!

Mohamed from London:astag:

NaXuS

lol Islam is about faith over an invisible being n only he n the one he is exalted in knowledge n power can decide that who is Muslim or not.

Its not for those who dont understand or believe.To the follower of Islam a Murtad is dead any way ,dead or alive who cares.As i said its not for me or u ,its only for those who r granted power BY Allah.If they enforce it then it was jut their duty.If they dont then its their own sin n they will suffer for it.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Salam all,
:salam2:
Can anyone tell why is the death penalty the punishment for someone who leaves Islam?
Doesn't the Quran say " no compulsion in religion"?
Isn't Islam in the heart? I could easily say I'm a Muslim JUST to avoid the death penalty!!

Mohamed from London:astag:

WaAlaikumussalaam,

If somebody keeps on abusing you in heart that will not make any difference to you, will it? But if somebody starts abusing publically then?

If a muslims just keeps his some doubts in his mind and loses his faith to become nonmuslim then it is between him and Allah. Nobody can know. But a person who declares to be nonMuslim, he is just creating the encouraging environment for others to leave Islam. If he leave Islam then others will think oh, he must have seen something false, so it creates doubts in the minds of other muslims of weak faith. The more people leaving Islam publically, the more confidence it will give (to leave Islam) to the people who are weak in faith.

But even then, a peson who declares to leave Islam, he is given three chances to repent under the Islamic court (not by an individual). In that granted time he can review his decision and can study Islam, which is much better than death.

so given that Islam is the only true religion, so person who is totally spiritually sick or has not enough knowledge about Islam. So it is very fair to give three chances of repentance to the person so that he can review Islamic studies. The only other option left is that he is morally sick, spiritually evil (not a nonmuslim by birth but turned back after knowing the truth). Such an evil person who is creating encouraging environment for undecided people to leave Islam, such a person is a Fitnah. And deserves to die.

The above is only logical reasoning. May Allah give me the ability and Ilm that I can quote the Ahadith to you too.

Wassalaam.
VE

Status
Not open for further replies.