Lectures & Speeches Section?

ilmseeker

Salaams Brother Mabsoot, mods/admin and every other TTI member,

Would it possible to have a section just for lectures, speeches and Islamic talks? It would be really nice if we had that. This site is all media, so masha'Allah I think it would be a great addition. I think aslo this section would be really beneficial to many members. Plus the Islamic Discussion Section isn't really the right place to post them, I find that section to be more centered around Islamic discussions (lol) and news and articles.

Please, please give it some consideration my brothers and sisters of the forum. :blackhijab:

JazaakAllah.

Wa'salaams,

Sis Ilmseeker

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum SAlam,

InshaAllah, but if we did, it wont be allowed for members to upload or share what they think are correct lectures.

We have enough probs moderating the site as it is.

This website is not a free speach site. Only those lectures and speeches from the Ulema' who follow Quran and Sunnah and the speakers who are well-known by the Scholars and dont have any issues would be allowed.

Its important we keep our Islam pure and make sure we learn from the correct people.

Wasalam.

ilmseeker

Sounds good brother. No objections here.

This website is not a free speach site. Only those lectures and speeches from the Ulema' who follow Quran and Sunnah and the speakers who are well-known by the Scholars and dont have any issues would be allowed.
Its important we keep our Islam pure and make sure we learn from the correct people.

I agree.

JazaakAllah for giving it some thought, I hope insha'Allah you make the section sometime. :)

Wa'salaams