lessons....

eemaan1

:salam2:

Qur'an,

from the story of Nuh with his people:

"Next I appealed to them publicly; then I broadcast it to themand confided with them privately, proclaiming: 'Seek forgivenessfrom your Lord; He is so Forgiving. He causes the sky to sendtorrents down upon you and He supplies you with wealth andchildren, and grants you gardens and even grants you rivers."-
Surah Nuh 78/9-12

[Lessons from these verses] Whatever you are seeking in life,knock on the doors of forgiveness and they will both open.

One day Allah's Messenger, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, noticed aBedouin leaving his camel without tying it. He asked theBedouin, "Why don't you tie down your camel?" The Bedouin answered, "I placed my trust in Allah." At that, the Prophet, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "Tieyour camel and place your trust in Allah" -
Tirmidhi

[Lessons from this hadith] Placing trust in Allah means doingeverything that is necessary for success!

Allah's Messenger, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said:

"If Allah loves someone He calls (angel) Jibreel and says: Ilove so-and-so, so you love him. Jibreel loves him, and callsthe other angels in Heaven to love that person. They love him,then his love will be made upon earth, and he becomes loved. "And if Allah hates someone He calls Jibreel and says: I hateso-and-so and you hate him. Jibreel hates him and calls theangels in Heaven and says: Allah hates so-and-so, so you allhate him. They all hate him, and his hatred is made upon earthand he becomes hated." -
Muslim

[Lessons from this hadith] People do things for the sake ofseeking out love from other humans. All the love you need isfound in obeying Allah. Do actions sincerely to win Allah'slove, and love will be yours!

hope that was helpfull to someone:blackhijab:

wassalam