Let me check your intelligence….

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
:salam2:
i know on TTI there r many creative n intelligent brothers n sisters….so let me check your intelligence….:D
actually somebody has ask me to tell any project or activity related to two topics SEERAT-E-NABI and AVIOD BASAANT
like that kind of activity from which they can attract n hav some interest to read some stuff of SEERAT-E-NABI…
n avoid BASAANT…coz it’s a month of Rabi-ul-Awal…n basaant too…
so i thought i should take some ideas from my global
family….:)

palestine

Servant of Allah
i don't get what ur saying....an activity related to seerat e nabi....um......let me think.......fasting on mondays and thursdays, cause he was born on monday. died on a monday. i don't know if i'm getting the correct idea. anyways i hope i'm getting it right. salam.

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
i'll try to make it easy...:)actually from the institute where i am studying, teachers of kids tries to increase love of PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Peace Be Upon Him)in there hearts by giving some project or activity to attract students...e.g. quiz etc etc....
coz mostly kids dont take interest in reading books...
n secondly bassant(kite flying festival of Pakistan) is near...they wants to realize students that this is not a good thing.....main thing is its not a sunnah....

now they hav decided to take a quiz....:)
JAZAAL ALLAHU KHYRAAN

meer suhail

ILM seeker

o i heard basant got delayed ,,,,,,,well basant will be the month marking the start of spring season ??/,i think yeah ,,,,,and ofcourse the famous kite flying festival ,
well i can add only this

Allah says in Quran

17:26. And give to the kinsman his due and to the Miskîn [1] (poor) and to the wayfarer. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift.[2] (Tafsir At-Tabarî)
17:27. Verily, the spendthrifts are brothers of the Shayâtîn (devils), and the Shaitân (Devil-Satan) is ever ungrateful to his Lord.