***Let me drink from the source of Your Mercy***

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
309kf7k.gif

***Let me drink from the source of Your Mercy***

Let me drink from the source of Your Mercy so I can extinguish thirst of my soul that is breathing out. My soul that is yearing for You and Your way, for that carpet made of pearles that is leading to You in chambers of Your Greatness that can not be measured with anything.

Let me drink from the source of Your Mercy so I can hurry on the white cloud to You, to fall on sayda to You and to Praise you while daybreak dawns.Let me Ya Allah...................

Let me drink from the source of Your mercy so I can climb on the highest mountain that reaches her hands to You Glorious One, so that I can also extend my white hands without life and try to reach You.

Let me drink from the source of Your mercy so I can be born again and breath the air that cuts the soul and joins it again to love you more and more. Let me Ya Allah................

Let me drink from the source of Your mercy so I can pray for rain, for the rain that will wash my pale face and bright eyes that are looking high in the sky only to find and to stay for ethernity with You.

Let me drink from the source of Your mercy so I can become dewy bead and to shine on warmth sun, and than to melt myselfe and water white flower so bright. Let me Ya Allah.

Let me drink from the source of Your mercy so I can become wind that will bring you prayers of your slaves on its wings, to fly without stoping while the sky is shading its tears.

Let me drink from the source of Your mercy, to wake myselfe with the morning dressed in white dresses, so i can hurry to the bright river and to reflect myselfe in her devotion to You. Let me Ya Allah..............

Let me drink from the source of Your mercy so i can put my life and soul on palm of the hand only to You, and to rise up myselfe in highnesses spacious to see the gates of heaven.

Let me drink from the source of Your mercy so I can ask forgivness from You to clean my heart and soul of this life and its lies. Let me Ya Allah......................

Let me drink from the source of Your mercy so I can dream a girl dressed in white that is passing trough gates made of silver and gold in ebrace of your Love and Forgivness.
Let me Ya Allah.......................

Written by; Asja

309kf7k.gif

slave_of_Allah

Oh Allah you hear and know what is in my heart, so hear this du'a. Oh Allah bless Asja with al Firadausal Al'a, and let her stand in Your shade, Ya Allah give her the ability to weep so much so, that her soul becomes closer to You, Oh Allah. Aameen!!

Oh Allah bless me to meet her soul, so i too can join her in jannah, and thank her for reminding me of how Merciful You are. Aameen.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
SubhanaAllah!!! sister, you have written the MOST beautiful note EVER!!!! soo cute mashaAllah tabarakaALlah sister!!! :)
I love your style of expression, wrtiting and the attitude you present with what you write! may Allah increase you in knowledge!ameen
and subhanaAllah, sister Slave_of_Allah's dua is pretty touching and ameen to it!!!!! may I meet BOTH of your souls in JANNAH!!! ameeen, ameen,ameeen!!!
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing my sweetest sister Asja!!!
I so Soo SOOOO So0o0o LOVE you for Allah's sake!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Oh Allah you hear and know what is in my heart, so hear this du'a. Oh Allah bless Asja with al Firadausal Al'a, and let her stand in Your shade, Ya Allah give her the ability to weep so much so, that her soul becomes closer to You, Oh Allah. Aameen!!

Oh Allah bless me to meet her soul, so i too can join her in jannah, and thank her for reminding me of how Merciful You are. Aameen.

Assalmau Allaicum wa raahmatullah baarkatuhu my beloved sister.

Ameen sister from your kindest duas who are coming from your pure soul MashAllah. Mashallah,every of your dua is so beautiful,it is just reflection of how much you Love Allah my dear sis.

May Allah reword you too sister with happiness on both world,and reword me too with meeting your soul. Ameen:tti_sister:

You are my love sister:)

May Allah bless you always

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
SubhanaAllah!!! sister, you have written the MOST beautiful note EVER!!!! soo cute mashaAllah tabarakaALlah sister!!! :)
I love your style of expression, wrtiting and the attitude you present with what you write! may Allah increase you in knowledge!ameen
and subhanaAllah, sister Slave_of_Allah's dua is pretty touching and ameen to it!!!!! may I meet BOTH of your souls in JANNAH!!! ameeen, ameen,ameeen!!!
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing my sweetest sister Asja!!!
I so Soo SOOOO So0o0o LOVE you for Allah's sake!

:salam2:

Thank you my sweet sister for your soo kind words and duas.Your words are also touching and beautiful beloved sister.I am glade that we can all benefit from each knowledge and learn from each others.

May Allah reword you too sister with Jannatul firdows and bless you soul with hapiness.ameen summa ameen

I love you too for the sake of Allah:hearts:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
excellent sister excellent :) masaAllah :)
I appreciate your style masaAllah, each of the word looks unique in your sentences... each sentence really has a soul, while reading I can feel the spirit.. May Allah increase your inspiration :):) and in this way we can also benefit from it heheheh :)

thanks for sharing with us :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
excellent sister excellent :) masaAllah :)
I appreciate your style masaAllah, each of the word looks unique in your sentences... each sentence really has a soul, while reading I can feel the spirit.. May Allah increase your inspiration :):) and in this way we can also benefit from it heheheh :)

thanks for sharing with us :)

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your lovely words MashAllah. I really aprecaite them as they are coming from writer like you,he he he.:)

I think sister that when we Love Allah,we can find so beautiful words to express our Love for Him SubhnaAllah,

May Allah increase us in knowloedge and in our love for Allah.Ameen.

May Allah bless you too dear sister

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:subhanallah!! That was so beautiful! You are very talented.

Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing with us ukhti!:hijabi:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:ma:subhanallah!! That was so beautiful! You are very talented.

Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing with us ukhti!:hijabi:

wa jaazak Allah khair dear sister for your kind words.

I am glade you find it beautiful for the sake of Allah,MashAllah,:)

May Allah bless you