let me know debates and confernce muslims in uk plz

islamhome

:salam2:
I am muslim born , but i have problems as i have unbelivers, or none practice muslim friends they always let me know what is going on out there, clubs,or etc,
now i had enough about them i try to ask my allah to frogive me for what have done,

and am asking my muslims bro/sis to let me know what is going muslim community in uk ,debates, confernce, i just to wana be there where muslim, bro and sister are, just to keep comapany with them, so i can understad more about my religion,

i hate being the stuation that am in now, and my friends,

by the way am muslim born brother 22old i live in uk,london

jazakumal laaah

:wasalam:

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

If you want to know more about Islam i will say what a lot of muslims say to the other people - READ THE QURAN. Honestly you'll be shocked how many people who havent read it.

When i mean read it i dont mean recite it in arabic if you dont understand arabic then whats the point of reciting it in arabic. What you should do is first read the translation and then learn the arabic.

Also check out lectures on Youtube from - Yusuf estes, Zakir naik, Hamza Yusuf and Bilal philips. They will definitly help.

Also just for inspiration watch convert videos on this site and Youtube, they are very good.

Ultimatley thats what i did and i'm still doing to gain knowledge of the REAL Islam.

Hope that helps. Take care and may Allah bless you.

islamhome

jaskala allaah mashaa allaah

Salaam

If you want to know more about Islam i will say what a lot of muslims say to the other people - READ THE QURAN. Honestly you'll be shocked how many people who havent read it.

When i mean read it i dont mean recite it in arabic if you dont understand arabic then whats the point of reciting it in arabic. What you should do is first read the translation and then learn the arabic.

Also check out lectures on Youtube from - Yusuf estes, Zakir naik, Hamza Yusuf and Bilal philips. They will definitly help.

Also just for inspiration watch convert videos on this site and Youtube, they are very good.

Ultimatley thats what i did and i'm still doing to gain knowledge of the REAL Islam.

Hope that helps. Take care and may Allah bless you.

:salam2:
jaskalah brother that was very helpfull, its good news too, by the way i can read quran but arbic is not my first language, but i do understand some of it altho i speak lit arbic, but i am going to read quran transt, in my won language,or english,

muslim brothers who parctise islam are the best coz every one are ready to help

(may allaah open doors from heaven to you and other muslim bro /sis jaska allaah) amin inshalh)

peace and love to all muslim bro and sister, and other human bro/sister coz we share human family i hope people understand islam is peace and the way of life.
:wasalam: