Let`s go back to Islam as a DEEN(a completet socio,economic and political system)not

xfiles2013

Asalamoalykum my dear brothers and sister ,i hope every1 will be all right by the grace of Almighty Allah.
when i ponder,think,search abt Islam i find tat this is the only deen which is complete deen.it`s not a religionit`s deen,religion will only tell us abt how to do ibdah and wat to believe.but a deen ha s a complete code of conduct of life.it guides us not only wat to beleiev but alos tells us how to believe ,how meet others how to or ganize ur political system,ur economic system,ur social system.so as far as i study Islam and other religion like Hindism ,christianity and gews,i found tat only Islam is the cmplete deen.
today Islam is the fastest growing religion i used word religion not deen.we can see Islam as a religion everwhere but we can`t find islam as a deen on even an inch of this world.y is it so?ask urself.wat r the outcomes of this?look around urself and u ll find the outcomes of this.
Islam is a system which is provided to us by Allah Almighty.y v r not accepting it as a deen.does any1 have the answer of my question.who brought this sytem our Holy prophet pBUH ,don`t we have enought faith on Holy Prophet PBUH tat we adopt the system which he brought.
today we see so many countless ppl dying,by hunger by thrist.the capitalisti economies cocsist of trillions of $ .still ppl are dying ppl killing each other for just a $.y is it so,think my dear fellows pondert abt this.
the only reason is tat we r not observing islam a sa deen.we admitted and and we r at calm on it tta islam is just a religion.it ha sno system it`s just a combination of some beliefs and ibadah.don`t mad at me.it`s true .we all become hybird sry i m using bad words.
we r just following the foot prints of westren concept.our leader have no Faith inAllah no belieev in Him.they say the system can`t be run without interest.who r our leaders who electe them.We ARE.so in short every muslim on this earth not believe in Allah but in interest.wat the fu.... is going on.
plz if someone has answer of my question ...........................
just one more thing wat will be our answer on the day of judhment when Allah rub ul izzat asks ,what was wrong with the system which we r provided to you????????????/
y i never find the answer y we ,our elders,our leaders not accept the islam as a deen .
at the end i wanan quote a verse of Alla Iqbal the gr8 poet of our country
(in urdu) tum ye kahte ho k ho gai musliman na bod
hum ye kahte hain k the be kahin ma jood
you are saying tat muslims r wiped out from the face of earth,i say were there any muslim in the world?????