let see how good you are @ parking

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Hehe loads and loads of practise :p... Btw the first level, your meant to park it head first, so the front of the car is meant to go into the space first kinda thing, and after you park, no part of the car should touch the white lines

hey, hey ..plz dont tell me bout this game .. it's really damn to tough.. i cant make it anymore...:shymuslima1:... come on , many people cannot make it here....i'm feeling damn shy for not completing the level.....ha!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu

Thank you dear sister for this very nice and interesting game Mashallah.:)

Well,my best result untill now is 7.9 sec.

Inshallah I am planing to improve it,and be better than brother TheHumbleWon,and brother Thariq.:)

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

20acg10.jpg
[/IMG]

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2: wow you guys are good at parking :mashallah: I'm glad you liked it this game is very addictive and fun I agree it need a lot of practice to get the hang of it when I get free time inshaAllah i'll practice more so I can beat thariq2005 and thehumlewun:) just kidding you guys are so good at this I don't think I can beat your score :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Oh come on brothers and sisters, dont beat my score, I dont want to work hard again :p... Hehe messing about. Lets see who can beat it ;) 5.5 seconds all the way................... :D ( I doubt I will be able to do that in real life tho :p)... And well done sister Asja, I thought girls dont play much games :p

well. i realy cannot compite you .....hoo ! your damn tough ... well, plz do not keep a challange with me brother .. because ...you know me right, i can't beat you :shymuslima1: ..well, come on ...atleast i won ..cool ! i am so very happy fr that

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Oh come on brothers and sisters, dont beat my score, I dont want to work hard again :p... Hehe messing about. Lets see who can beat it ;) 5.5 seconds all the way................... :D ( I doubt I will be able to do that in real life tho :p)... And well done sister Asja, I thought girls dont play much games :p

Asalamu Alaicum dear brother Thariq

Well it seams that sisters are better drivers than brothers becouse my new resolt is 5.3 seconds all the way:) Mashallah Mashallah. So that means dear brother that I have "beat your resolt" and that we have new record.
And I think it is almost perfectly done dear brother:)

5.3 seconds

2lu3zgn.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Ah sister, mashallah you beat me, damn now i gotta go back and play the game again :p... Alhamdulillah your very determined to achieve your goal :p

Ohh thank you dear brother.I saw that your new resolt is 5.4 sec Mashallah,and Inshalllah that it stays like that.:)

Good luck dear brother!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alaicum

My new personal resolt is 5.0 sec and that is in the same time new record:)

acvleq.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wa alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah sister asja, you make a lot of competition :p

Allaicomu Salam dear brother.

So that means dear brother that officialy you are admiting that I am the winner.:) Alhmadulillah.

May Allah bless you dear brother