Let's Do This...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Let's share with each other experiences where we had a *dua'a* answered..I think it's one of the most inspiring and moving experiences to hear when someone speaks of a *dua'a* they made which was answered..perhaps this will inspire/help others in making *dua'a* for what they need in their lives..and to remind them of a worship that is most dear to Allah (swt) :)

So let's do this for our brothers and sisters and ourselves as well..

just to be clear..you do not have to go into great detail (if you don't feel like it ;))..but you can give headlines of what you prayed for and was answered by Allah (swt)..and do not think that by an "answered dua'a" I mean you praying for someone to be cured of cancer and they were!..it can be for something as small as you forgetting a formula for a chemistry test and you saying to yourself *ya allah please help me remember* and you *suddenly did!*

So come on!..share away! :)

:wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: sis
nice thread MashaAllah sis
you know what i feel like my dua is always answered
subhanaAllah :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I will begin sharing..

Last year..a dua'a of mine was answered regarding something personal..I waited for that "something" to happen for SEVEN YEARS..3 of which I spent *making dua'a* that it happens..and sobhanallah..it was answered..brothers and sisters..things happened so fast..up until it happened..I did not comprehend what was going on..for example..I had to apply for a *travel document* to be able to travel for that matter because I had given up on my receiving my citizenship (which on its own I waited 3 YEARS for!)..and wallahi..I got a notice for an interview for it in July (OUT OF NOWHERE!)...I was told to go make the oath of citizenship in September (when regularly oath is given 6 months or longer after the interview!)..and I flew out of the U.S. in October!..the proceedings of things happened so fast..I had no time to even THINK about how things came about..and then regarding travel..I thought I had to borrow money for part of my travel and I was so upset about that because I didn't want to burden myself..but sobhanallah..a week before the trip..I got a check of a lump-sum payment for a job I do and it covered THE ENTIRE expense of the trip..and I had LEFTOVER when it was over!..mind you I expected the check to arrive weeks after I'm gone (due to payment stipulations and such from the employer)..so I travelled with *my own* money..SOBHANALLAH!

This might sound like it's nothing special..but brothers and sisters..before last year..I wouldn't have been able to even able to take a single step towards what I wanted even IF I HAD EVERYTHING I NEEDED!..there were days when I felt so hopeless and saddened that I would lay in my bed FOR HOURS crying until my eyes BURNED!..once I felt so desperate that when it was raining hard..I went outside in the rain and I prostrated to Allah and asked him to ease things for me and grant me what my heart is seeking because I'm tired of the pain and frustration...and by Allah..I got what I wanted *and then some*..a chill goes down my spine every time I remember!..alhamdulillah always and forever..He (swt) was so generous with me and He bestowed a favor upon me which I would not be able to pay back even if I had the chance to live 50 lifetimes!

Alhamdulillah

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2: sis
nice thread MashaAllah sis
you know what i feel like my dua is always answered
subhanaAllah :)

Jazaki Allah Khair ukhti..and mashallah..having a dua'a answered just makes you feel your heart so warm..and sobhanallah..the answers always come at a time when you are so hopeless..it is as if Allah wants to wipe away the pain when its at its worst and replace it with joy just to have you feel and witness His Love and Compassion towards you!

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Jazaki Allah Khair ukhti..and mashallah..having a dua'a answered just makes you feel your heart so warm..and sobhanallah..the answers always come at a time when you are so hopeless..it is as if Allah wants to wipe away the pain when its at its worst and replace it with joy just to have you feel and witness His Love and Compassion towards you!

:salam2:barakallahu feek ukthii :) yes that is so true mashAllah
Allah's always there when we are hopless subhanallah so fortunate we are to have Allah swt to turn to.
WE MUSLIMS ARE BLESSED:) im so happy lol sis you made my day :)
jazakallahu khaiyr :hearts:

Asha88

Ghurabaa
I will begin sharing..

Last year..a dua'a of mine was answered regarding something personal..I waited for that "something" to happen for SEVEN YEARS..3 of which I spent *making dua'a* that it happens..and sobhanallah..it was answered..brothers and sisters..things happened so fast..up until it happened..I did not comprehend what was going on..for example..I had to apply for a *travel document* to be able to travel for that matter because I had given up on my receiving my citizenship (which on its own I waited 3 YEARS for!)..and wallahi..I got a notice for an interview for it in July (OUT OF NOWHERE!)...I was told to go make the oath of citizenship in September (when regularly oath is given 6 months or longer after the interview!)..and I flew out of the U.S. in October!..the proceedings of things happened so fast..I had no time to even THINK about how things came about..and then regarding travel..I thought I had to borrow money for part of my travel and I was so upset about that because I didn't want to burden myself..but sobhanallah..a week before the trip..I got a check of a lump-sum payment for a job I do and it covered THE ENTIRE expense of the trip..and I had LEFTOVER when it was over!..mind you I expected the check to arrive weeks after I'm gone (due to payment stipulations and such from the employer)..so I travelled with *my own* money..SOBHANALLAH!

This might sound like it's nothing special..but brothers and sisters..before last year..I wouldn't have been able to even able to take a single step towards what I wanted even IF I HAD EVERYTHING I NEEDED!..there were days when I felt so hopeless and saddened that I would lay in my bed FOR HOURS crying until my eyes BURNED!..once I felt so desperate that when it was raining hard..I went outside in the rain and I prostrated to Allah and asked him to ease things for me and grant me what my heart is seeking because I'm tired of the pain and frustration...and by Allah..I got what I wanted *and then some*..a chill goes down my spine every time I remember!..alhamdulillah always and forever..He (swt) was so generous with me and He bestowed a favor upon me which I would not be able to pay back even if I had the chance to live 50 lifetimes!

Alhamdulillah

MasyaAllah ukhti, I really do think that this is something special.. your life changing before your very eyes is something that won't happen to you everyday. Alhamdulillah, I am really glad that things turned out well for you! MasyaAllah ,you must have been patient throughout 7 years! How did you do it? :hijabi:

Recently, things started to change for the better for me as well ALHAMDULILLAH! My brother and I used to have the worse relationship for as long as I remember. I used to make dua (when I was really young up till last year), that Allah would just change the way he behaves. It seemed like as though he had something against me for no reason and would always end up inciting a fight. Our relationship was so bad that I actually made up my mind to never regard him as my own brother and have no association with him.

Somehow, masyaAllah, he changed so much last year that he surprised everyone! Now, he comes over to my house to send me food, bring me out for meals and shopping, sometimes he would call me randomly to just talk. He would bring me out to meet his friends and tell everyone proudly how great his little sister is *LOL NOT*

I thank Allah everyday for all of these. Some of my friends said that his gf could be the reason for his change but I don't believe because no one can change someone like him so drastically except for Allah. I feel that He has answered my prayers all these years making dua...

I really believe that Allah put us through tests so that we become better and stronger individuals.. Like how we always say 'Whatever that does not kill us only makes us stronger'. We should always be thankful to Allah no matter whether we are facing difficulties or not because He knows what is best for us.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

Good thread mashaallah.

I have three Major duas that i have been making consistently to Allah for the past 4 years, nothing yet but i'm still hopefull inshaallah one day (soon).....

There are little things i make dua for and they are answered hamdulillah (like: 'O Allah Make the bus come quicker coz i'm already late for work' which is most mornings.....)

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
mashaallah I once hav made du'aa from Allah to be able do 'umrah but that time my mother disagreed.. i prayed very much for that and i did go to masjidilharam for 'umrah. there's many more of du'aa i have done,,, Allah knows what's the best for me..there are some which are still unanswered but it's ok i'm happy coz with du'aa my heart got PEACE.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
MasyaAllah ukhti, I really do think that this is something special.. your life changing before your very eyes is something that won't happen to you everyday. Alhamdulillah, I am really glad that things turned out well for you! MasyaAllah ,you must have been patient throughout 7 years! How did you do it? :hijabi:

Recently, things started to change for the better for me as well ALHAMDULILLAH! My brother and I used to have the worse relationship for as long as I remember. I used to make dua (when I was really young up till last year), that Allah would just change the way he behaves. It seemed like as though he had something against me for no reason and would always end up inciting a fight. Our relationship was so bad that I actually made up my mind to never regard him as my own brother and have no association with him.

Somehow, masyaAllah, he changed so much last year that he surprised everyone! Now, he comes over to my house to send me food, bring me out for meals and shopping, sometimes he would call me randomly to just talk. He would bring me out to meet his friends and tell everyone proudly how great his little sister is *LOL NOT*

I thank Allah everyday for all of these. Some of my friends said that his gf could be the reason for his change but I don't believe because no one can change someone like him so drastically except for Allah. I feel that He has answered my prayers all these years making dua...

I really believe that Allah put us through tests so that we become better and stronger individuals.. Like how we always say 'Whatever that does not kill us only makes us stronger'. We should always be thankful to Allah no matter whether we are facing difficulties or not because He knows what is best for us.

Sister jazakillah for telling this story im also having the same problem now.....thank u and plz pray for me also.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Great idea, its inspiring to read about duas being accepted May Allah accept our duas ameen

I feel my dua was answered when i passed an exam that to be honest is my worst subject. MATHS i hate it and some how i passed it even though i didnt revise much an my hopes where crushed i prepared myself for failure and ALLAH granted me success alhamdulilah it surprised me....

even though it minor i wait one day for my ultimate dua to be answered JANNAH inshallah

OsMaN_93

Here to help
There are too many. What should I write? umm,.. ok the latest one is that i got my UK work visa. ALHUMDULILLAH!

Apart from that, many times i have asked ALLAH for job and it has been given :)

And i forgot to say that whenever i prayed for excellent grades in exam, i have been given those by ALLAH.

So, i have been given what ever i have asked so far, ALHUMDULILLAH! and what ever has not been given has been reserved for Akhirah

All your dua's, ehh?
mashallah!

Are you really pious, do u pray 5x a day, and do a lot of religious, islamic, acts?
:)Jazak Allah khairan

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah it is a great thread, an inspiring one. good to see many stories of dua acceptance. it gives us impetus to do more dua. I request all of you to make dua for me as i'm going through a severe test. May ALLAH SWT forgive my sins and accept my dua. Ameen.

well my dua for Umra was accepted, it was only four days when i got my ticket afterwhich i had to apply for visa, which i did and after i got it, i had 2 days to spare. Wallahi that was nothing but ALLAH SWT mercy.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Well, I don't want to be specific, but I've been making 3 duas for years and years. Must be 4 or 5 years now. And suddenly right now, all 3 are in the process of being answered at the same time. I am still in shock, and thinking alhamdulillah all the time.

Ladybug3478

Salam :),

A few years now I have prayed a prayer that my husband taught me. The prayer goes something like this...'Allah please show me and guide me to the right path'. Well, this may sound familiar to most of you but, as a Christian for the majority of my life my prayer would have been focused on what 'I' thought was the right path whether it be right or wrong (limited by my own belief(s)). So, Allah answered my prays as I am now Muslim. First thanks to Allah, my husband, others briefly brought into my life, TTI members...especially a_Muslimah86 and Abdalilah! Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and being patient with me. Please accept my apologies if I upset any of you in any way.

I guess another good example would be one holiday that I spent at my brothers house. My brother was extremely cruel that day! I went home and cried all night to Allah. That next day...my phone rang and rang and rang...I was attempting to ignore it. Well, I eventually picked it up and it was my brother. Completely out of his character...all he could do was apologize. He said, he just woke up thinking about me and felt so bad! We were on the phone for hours talking about everything that needed to be spoken. It was great. Everything isn't necessarily all laughs now but, I forgive him for Allah's sake and we are family.

In the past my brother, sister in law, nephew, family friend (who just reappeared in our lives within the last couple of years. I believe she holds a grudge towards me since when I was a little girl -not even school aged - I caught her and my uncle smoking marijuana and said I was goint to tell. She pushed me down the stairs...my grandmother sent her to a home. Another occasion, when my grandmother was older she didn't remember her but, remembered me...stuff like this), her daughter, male partner and my family would all gather in the park for a picnic. Well, last year I decided to no longer bother with the family friend as she is not family and brings much negativity into my life. So, I wasn't going to the picnic. Well, my sister in law (who's constantly trying to make me feel jealous...once she told my brother she hates my husband and myself because we always get what we want. No, we just try to be honest so, bad things happen in minimums :)) decided that they don't need me and they were going to make the picnic this big fun thing. Of course my son and sister had the right to go...I would never try to hold them from this. Well, that day...it rained all day on them, another person had some type of problem...don't remember what and another five people were mixed in a horrible fight while driving and two of them were arrested. Needless to say the picnic didn't last long and didn't work like they planned. My husband said he basically thought it happened because of Allah. But, I can't say that and would never want a heart that wishes people anything bad. But, it was interesting. So, basically my brother and them wanted to prove they don't need me around but, everytime they try to gather without me...they miss me. Praise be to Allah...I feel loved. But, too bad I'm no longer going to celebrate the holidays like X-mas etc... Maybe once I find a Masjid - they can join me there. Inshallah. Not sure if I'm off topic but, sorry if so.

Wa'Salam

islamisthesolution

alhamdulillah my dua is answered many times but not all the time because this might be bad for me and Allah knows best .

mashAllah my mom dua is answered i feel many good things happened to me because of my mom dua may Allah bless her and protect her for me ameen .

lately i prayed for Allah that He may guide me to the right decision about something really important in my life and He guided me to it alhamdulillah .

not everything bad happen to us is actually bad and not everything good is actually good so we pray and because Allah loves us He will guide us to the best

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Alhamdulilah to be honest, Allah subhana wata'ala excepts almost all of my duas. But i"m gonna pick one of them. here it goes. It was last srping that i took this huge exam so i made dua to ALlah that i pass, when i got the results Alahmdulilah i passed. That was so amazing i was so happy. ALhamdulilah!
jazak ALlahu khayra sister for this great opportunity:hearts:

waslama