Let's talk about Jihad!

ahmet hakan

everybody know that jihad only make up from the war but you are ignorance if you take a step for going to mosque that's a jihad if you give some notifications to people that's a jihad if you drink a water three sip with besmele that's a jihad dont avoid from the jihad,jihad is everywhere just see it easily let's give some notifications to people they shouldn't stay ignorance i hope your jihads will rise at the allah's way :)

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Selam alaikum

Alhamdulillah, may Allah reward you with good for your post. And of course, you are correct, if a muslim (or anyone) thinks jihad is only about war, they are incorrect. To help avoid inaccuracy, please remember to include sources of what you post. For example, I found a nice article on jihad on another site:

"Jihaad is of various kinds, some of which are obligatory upon everyone who is accountable, and some are obligatory upon the community as a whole – if some people undertake them then the rest are relieved of the obligation. And some kinds of jihad are mustahabb.
Jihad al-nafs (jihad against one’s self) and jihad al-Shaytaan (jihad against the Shaytaan) are obligatory upon everyone who is accountable. Jihad against the munaafiqeen (hypocrites), kaafirs (disbelievers) and leaders of oppression and innovation is obligatory upon the community as a whole. Physical jihad (i.e. fighting) against the kaafirs may become an individual obligation upon everyone who is able to do it in certain circumstances, which will be described below."
Full Article is here

Jazakallahu khairan brother