Travelling towards my grave.
0.jpg

Dear brothers and sisters!

Please pray for Syria.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaykum,

haven't watched the video and probably will not---I cannot bear the image of those who're in pain. May Allah help the Muslimeen wherever they are, indeed we're in times of great trial. Victory shall come and every tyrant shall be shamed. Bismillah...

muhammad sabri

:salam2:

May Allah(swt) protect us all, we live in hard times and the test is surely great but i want to live all these pains along with my ummah with a smile because inch'Allah for sure Allah(swt) will give us such a reward that we can't imagine for all this suffering and nch'Allah THAT DAY Allah(swt) will be the One smiling at us for verily there is no God but Him(swt) al-Wadud(The loving One)al-Rauf(The Most Sweet)

:wasalam:

wajazakumallahu khayran

:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother Ibn Adam for always remainding us on pain and sufferings of our Muslim brothes and sisters.

It is really so painfull even to see this image Wallahi, because we can not to not feel the pain of other Muslims, as our Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam said in Hadeeth: "The Believers, in their mutual love, mercy and compassion, are like one body: if one organ complained, the rest of the body develops a fever." [Bukhari & Muslim]

May Allah protect our Ummah.Ameen summa Ameen

luv.islam

please dont mind me saying this,but one thing i dont understand is why only think & talk why not do anything abt it...recently i saw a picture of a muslim man holding a banner sayin "PLEASE SEND MEDIA & UN TO MYANMAR ARKAN STATE TO SAVE ARKANI ROHINGYA MUSLIMS LIFE" why isnt dere any organization amongst us muslims to address such kind of issues...was the OIC made only for excursion or to gather a bunch of people representing different countries...why r da majority of the muslim or shud i say almost all of the muslim governments corrupt...why da uprising in the arab spring...why da wars waged upon muslims...while palestine burns all who r in power gossip...i can go on & on...

IS THIS PROBLEM OUT OF OUR HAND OR WE ARE TO SCARED TO TALK ABT IT

well dese events are leading to a bigger extravaganza...

JZK

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

please dont mind me saying this,but one thing i dont understand is why only think & talk why not do anything abt it...recently i saw a picture of a muslim man holding a banner sayin "PLEASE SEND MEDIA & UN TO MYANMAR ARKAN STATE TO SAVE ARKANI ROHINGYA MUSLIMS LIFE" why isnt dere any organization amongst us muslims to address such kind of issues...was the OIC made only for excursion or to gather a bunch of people representing different countries...why r da majority of the muslim or shud i say almost all of the muslim governments corrupt...why da uprising in the arab spring...why da wars waged upon muslims...while palestine burns all who r in power gossip...i can go on & on...

IS THIS PROBLEM OUT OF OUR HAND OR WE ARE TO SCARED TO TALK ABT IT

well dese events are leading to a bigger extravaganza...

JZK

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Yes indeed it is a problem in our hand. What needed is that we turn to Quran and Sunnah. Lets start from our own selves. That is how to work.

Allah clearly says in the Quran that He do not change the situation of a people unless they change what is in themselves.

So brother lets work rather than write. I advice myself first.

Howmany Salahs did we pray on Jamaa'ah yesterday?

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2: brothers and sisters in Islam,

Media or UN have no no power to save or kill even an insect. It is Allah Subhanu wa Tallah, with whom are all powers. We have to believe it from the bottom of our heart and turn back to Him for help.

With strong iman Muslims defeated three empires when they did not have a regular army.

It is easy to through rocks toward tanks and get killed, but it is very difficult get up at night and stand in prayer and cry for help from the Almighty.

Cry for help from the All Powerful, and not from media or UN, should rise from every muslim home, especially late at night.

May Allah Subhanu wa Tallah forgive me if I have written something wrong.