Lies being spread about Muslims killing Christians

Astrugglingsoul

:salam2:

I saw that on Facebook too. This types of media propaganda are only meant to create riots and instability in Africa. May Allah protect all the muslims, Ameen!

Hatty

It hard to find words to express what I feel about this type of propaganda. it is heartless and disgusting and and and ....

What bothers me and worries me that the majority of people in those countries and other countries will strongly believe this false information, fall into the trap and only Allah knows what are the consequences.

May Allah expose their lies and make their plots fail and backfire on them. Allahoma ameen....

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Actually Muslims did kill Christians in rioting in Nigeria , but Christians also killed Muslims in Nigeria. I know because my ex-wife was Nigerian and we were there for a few riots. This took place in Jos. The thing is that these really aren't religious riots, it's really about the spreading of the country's oil wealth and political power. There are tons of tribes and languages in Nigeria but there are certain tribes that fall under the Christian umbrella and Muslim umbrella that make the religions into a sort of supertribe. The thing over there is that any little thing can be a spark for riots. It can be an accusation that a Muslim raped a Christian or that Christians are refusing jobs to Muslims etc. Things are crazy there because the government is so corrupt.