life of a french muslim hijabi in Paris

amelesifodil

assalam aleykoum, bismillah rhaman rhahim,
i am a french muslim woman. i convert to islam 10 years ago as i discovered this religio with my husband who was already muslim. I am a nurse, and the problem that i have is that i can t work in France as a nurse, due to the fact that i wear scarf. this is my choice, and i would say my priority in life, and i don t wan t to stop wearing my scarf during the time of work. i have tried many ways of wearing it, but each time, i have been rejected and criticised.
the problem is that France still judges people on their appearance, and not according to their professionalism, competence, or human values. so, since 2006, i does not work anymore. al hamdulillah as i have time now for my 3 children, and more over all, al hamdulillah that i can, financially speaking, offerd me the luxury of not working. i miss my job a lot, but i am serene, as i know that it is the way God has reserved to me. all my thoughs are going to our sisters in France who must work to feed their family, and who must get off their scarf to be allowed to work. May allah helps them inch allah.
that was how i live in France, my husbad and I have the project to move to England in order to live our religion more freely inch allah. excuse my english, and have all a pleasant day, may Allah sabhanou wa taala be with us.
assalam aleykoum.