Life partner

driss

salam al3kom

salam al3kom i am a young brother i do pray 5 times a day at the mosgue and fear and scared from the last day .i am relgious and obey allas rules.and honest my problem is i want to get married as soon possible cause fitna is too much my head thinking 88percent about a wife ofcourse relgious sister .it is almost 1year and half i am looking online and people i known . online marrige to me looks like when i talk to a girl they think i am joking or playing but i am not i am serious .i just want to known if online marrige is good way or do something elese

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
salam al3kom i am a young brother i do pray 5 times a day at the mosgue and fear and scared from the last day .i am relgious and obey allas rules.and honest my problem is i want to get married as soon possible cause fitna is too much my head thinking 88percent about a wife ofcourse relgious sister .it is almost 1year and half i am looking online and people i known . online marrige to me looks like when i talk to a girl they think i am joking or playing but i am not i am serious .i just want to known if online marrige is good way or do something elese

No online marriage is not good in a way. This is because no girls will take u seriously. I certainly won't so if you have any parents then u sho:muslima: uld tell them to arrange u a good and pious wife.
Good luck in ur search though
Sumaya

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

This is a question I found on www.sunnipath.com
Hope it ansers ur question:

She fell in love with a young man via chat and he wants to marry her and she wants advice

Question:
I am a twenty-year-old girl, and I have fallen in love with a young man via chat. Now he has asked me to let him come and ask my family for my hand in marriage.
Is it haraam that I spoke to him in the first place? What should I do? Should I agree to his request or not? Please note that he is a very, very, very decent young man and I am sure of that.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Yes, you and this young man have done something that is haraam. It was not permissible for you to get to know him, or to speak to him or correspond with him. We have explained the ruling on this action in numerous fatwas. Please see the answers to questions no. 78375, 34841 and 23349.

On the other hand, we do not advise you to marry him, because marriages that start through the internet have been proven to fail. That is for two main reasons:

1 – Because it started with disobedience to Allaah, by corresponding, speaking and exchanging pictures. Whatever starts with disobedience towards Allaah, even if it is based on obedience to Allaah, will never be blessed.

2 – Because it is a cause of each party losing trust in the other. How can the husband trust his wife whom he got to know over the internet when he was a non-mahram, and she spoke to him and corresponded with him? How can he be sure that she will not do the same with others? By the same token, how can she trust him when he got to know her through the internet and did something that is not permissible for him? How can she be sure that he will not do it again with someone else?

Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah al-Munayyi’ (may Allaah preserve him) said:

This relationship is a sinful relationship, even if it is only by correspondence. Marriage is something that Allaah decrees and guides a person to.

“And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). 3. And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah, then He will suffice him” [al-Talaaq 65:2,3].

This sister has to fear Allaah with regard to her chastity, modesty and honour, and to seek good from the sources prescribed in Islam. She should realize that the man who lets himself correspond with a girl who is not his mahram, expressing his love for her, may let himself correspond with other girls, a second time and a third and a fourth and play with their emotions. In addition to that, he will look down upon this girl who has overstepped the mark with regard to her honour and modesty, and has put her chastity in jeopardy. He will never let her be the mother of his children, unless his manhood is lacking. And Allaah is the One Whose help we seek. End quote.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Buhooth (4/286, 287)

If married life is devoid of trust between the two parties, then it is doomed to failure. The shaytaan will keep on reminding each of them of those haraam deeds, and the shaytaan will keep pushing them to repeat them. What is to stop them, when they have done that before?

So what you have to do now is end this relationship altogether, repent to Allaah from this haraam deed, and not form any more relationships with men who are not your mahrams.

You must also stop thinking of getting engaged to this young man and marrying him. Such relationships are bound to fail because of the reasons explained above. His religious commitment and character are not good, so how can you and your family agree to him as a husband when he does not have these characteristics which would make him a righteous husband who would establish his household on the basis of obedience to Allaah and raise his sons and daughters to be decent, modest and chaste?

This is what we think, on the basis of a great deal of experience which we have seen. We have presented you with the best of what we know, and have advised you to do that which is in your best interests, both spiritual and worldly.

You have to repent sincerely, end this haraam relationship, persist in doing righteous deeds, and spend your time in useful and beneficial things. We ask Allaah to bless you with a righteous husband and good offspring.

See also the answer to question no. 21933.

And Allaah is the source of strength.

Islam Q&A

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

To me age is just a number. I mean if you are one of those luck people (before you marry different people just of find this person) and you find the right person to share your life with you should go for if only you true believe you are ready to share your life. I also consider marriage people who are older than you a wise thing especaily if they are good muslim you will learn from them and share your life with them. So my friends don't let age stop you from marrying the right person in lfie i know some of your parents may not let you.

:tti_sister: -May Allah help all of us find the right person in life. Ameen!