Listen and Understand Quran

hambaAllah

very good site indeed

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
:jazaak: a very good site indeed i think its better than recitation.org cos it much user friendly n u cud adjust the font,, listen to both the arabic n english alternately or just listen to arabic only,, just click on the video demo it tells u all.Yes this is a good site but remember we still need a quran teacher for us to check for the correct pronounciation n tajweed understanding . May Allah SWT blessed the site owner for their generosity n making learning the Noble Book of Allah much much easier
:wasalam: :hijabi:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:wasalam: wa barakatuh wa rahmatallah
JazakAllah Khair for this link! I have bookmarked it, and the recitations are beautiful. My favorite Reciter is Suood Ash-Shraym, followed by Mishari-Rashid. And JazakAllah Khair for your second link, also.
:wasalam:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

:jazaak: Brother. I really appreciate it. I had a good Quran program however it will not show the arabic font any more. Anyway, this is much better:)

acedoc

Index of topics in Quran

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Did you ever wonder about a particular topic and what Allah has to say on that issue?

Here is a site that has most of the prominent topics of the quran indexed (cataloged) so that anyone can look-up the verses of Quran on that specific issue.

Use it well..and remember us in your duas (supplications and prayers) too please.

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/TOPICI.HTM

was salmau alikum wa rahmatullah