Little donation makes a family survive.

salam alaykom , all of you. it's Ramadan month and i wish it will be blessed for
all.i am from gaza in palestine and i appreciate your caring to people in gaza. Allah the Almightely is the only one who knows that i don't like people doante for my family with a very little donation even . but because of the difficult life my family live , i was forced to write these words asking your paryers and help at this blessed month.

May Allah reward you all. soon i'll put here some pictures that show you the suffer my family live.

Ramadan Kareem.

salam alaykom , all of you. it's Ramadan month and i wish it will be blessed for
all.i am from gaza in palestine and i appreciate your caring to people in gaza. Allah the Almightely is the only one who knows that i don't like people doante for my family with a very little donation even . but because of the difficult life my family live , i was forced to write these words asking your paryers and help at this blessed month.

May Allah reward you all. soon i'll put here some pictures that show you the suffer my family live.

Ramadan Kareem.

i am so sorry for making this , but seeing my family in this very difficult situation is what forced me highlt to write this words :(

Ramadan Kareem.

You can't imagine my happiness. Today i though alot and i regretted that i wrote this words asking help from you kind people. I HAD TO ASK HELP JUST FROM ALLAH . YOU CAN'T FEE L MY HAPPINESS WHEN I DID THAT AND PRAYED ALOT. PLEASE PLEASE FORGET MY WORDS OF ASKING YOUR HELP BECAUSE THE BEST ASKING IS ASKING OF Allah , JUST !. :) :)

WITH ALLHA I AM THE RICHEST.
:) :)