lo-ow

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
walaikumu salam

*sigh* im tired too....tired of life! I think you are also tired of life, if not physicaly tired. lol, i know im no help :p

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:
Come on, dear Muslim Gurl & FreedomFighter . We should inspire others here with our eman & optimism, not with our sighing and whining. Just look around you, have a look at those people who are giving up all their past lives to live the beauty and sweetness of Islam. Doesn't that give you hope for the future of this deen? We all go through times of depression, but as Moslems we shouldn't let the burdens of life overwhelm us. This is nothing but the whispers of Shaitan, so don't give in to these whispers. Quran is the only cure for all our illnesses, both physical and otherwise. Istighfar is another remedy prescribed by our Prophet(PBUH) . Wake up in the third part of the night and ask Allah SWT to relieve these negative thoughts and make us good, stong and productive Moslems. Remember all the sufferings that our Prophet (PBUH) and his Companions went through for our sake, OUR SAKE. Do something for the sake of this deen and only then will your life seem meaningful & worthwhile.

I didn't mean any offence, just reminding myself as well.

Salam:hearts:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Come on, dear Muslim Gurl & FreedomFighter . We should inspire others here with our eman & optimism, not with our sighing and whining. Just look around you, have a look at those people who are giving up all their past lives to live the beauty and sweetness of Islam. Doesn't that give you hope for the future of this deen? We all go through times of depression, but as Moslems we shouldn't let the burdens of life overwhelm us. This is nothing but the whispers of Shaitan, so don't give in to these whispers. Quran is the only cure for all our illnesses, both physical and otherwise. Istighfar is another remedy prescribed by our Prophet(PBUH) . Wake up in the third part of the night and ask Allah SWT to relieve these negative thoughts and make us good, stong and productive Moslems. Remember all the sufferings that our Prophet (PBUH) and his Companions went through for our sake, OUR SAKE. Do something for the sake of this deen and only then will your life seem meaningful & worthwhile.

Walaikumusalam

Very well said, mashAllah.

What I mean by being tired of this life is that I'm tired of dunya and all these crazy whispers of shaytaan. I just wanna return to Allah inshaAllah. I mean the only good thing in this life is that we get to know Allah n thats all. So im just tired of all the fitnah this life holds.

No, no offence taken!:hearts: just wanted you to understand what i meant.

Assalamu alaikkum

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh, dear ukhtiiiiiiii

masha allah:ma::ma: you are definetly right dear ukhtii your words are full of wisdom and great reminder for all of us not only the questioner sister, jazakai allah every khair al ajeer wa attawab ,
may alah grant you with al jannah

hassana elkoussi

not with our sighing and whining

think shuld tell you am not sighing and whining

:salam2: brother,

You still sound lo-ow.:frown::SMILY309: I'm sorry if I have offended you – though I tried to make it clear at the end of my post that I meant no offence. The point is you started your thread saying that you're feeling low and tired, then comes my sweet little sister sighing and saying she's tired too. I felt it was my duty to add a more hopeful post, otherwise the thread would've been a series of negative posts, each pouring in their feelings of depression. I know you have the full right to share your ups and downs here with us , your brothers and sisters in Islam, but I just felt worried that the rest of these brothers and sisters might catch this feeling.I also had in mind the new reverts on the site who are starting a new life full of hope. I hope you understand how I felt .
As for being low, pls remember my brother, that we're all in the same boat. Who's not tired in this life? And you may put me on top of the list,too.:blackhijab: But we have to be strong and help one another. Take care, brother. I hope you get over your worries pretty soon.:SMILY33:

hassana elkoussi

Walaikumusalam

Very well said, mashAllah.

What I mean by being tired of this life is that I'm tired of dunya and all these crazy whispers of shaytaan. I just wanna return to Allah inshaAllah. I mean the only good thing in this life is that we get to know Allah n thats all. So im just tired of all the fitnah this life holds.

No, no offence taken!:hearts: just wanted you to understand what i meant.

Assalamu alaikkum

wa alaikum assalam warahmatullahi wa barakatuh my sweet lil sister,

I do understand what you mean, sis. It's the same old ordeal , life with all its fitnah around us.Hold tight, sis, to the Quran and Sunnah, these are our lifeboats . Remember that this dunya is the prison of a believer and the Paradise of a non believer. Our Paradise is not yet to be found. Take care, sis, and :tti_sister:may Allah ease all our hardships and gather us in jannat al Ferdaus. Ameen

Brother Bukhari and sister Fada_all Jazakom Allahu khairan for your nice words.

erica5127

Mashallah, beautiful way of putting it Hassana, that was something I also needed to hear! thank you for being so honest and so kind to make sure you didn't hurt anyone's feelings, may Allah reward you for your words.