look after your rocks

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

A professor of philosophy stood before the class lazily picked up up a large empty jar and proceeded to fill it with rocks. then he asked the students if the jar was full. they agreed it was.

So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar, he shook the jar lightly and the pebbles rolled into the open areas between the rocks.he then asked the students if the jar was full. they agreed it was.

The professor picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar, and the sand filled up all the remaining places.

"Now" said the professor," this is your life. the rocks are the important thingslike family, health, children, things that if every thing else was lost and only they remained your life would still be full, " he then continued " the pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, your car etc. The sand is every thing else, the small stuff."

He further explained "If you put the pebbles or the sand in first then there is no room for the rocks. The same goes for your life, if you spend your time and energy on all the small stuff, you will never have time for the things that are important."

SO brothers and sisters, pay attention to the things that are important, worship Allah, play with your children, look after your health, spend time with your family. there will always be time to go to work, clean the house and do errands.....

ma assalaama

Omidjan

Good news!!!!

Salam to all dear islam brothers and sisters;

I tried to find how to post a new thread, but I couldn't. By the way here is a good news!

A Nato Commander in "Ghazni" (a southern province of Afghanistan) converted to islam on November s1t, 07, and the local Mulla named him "Abdul Wahid" عبد الواحد. I wish him the best of luck for this brother, and I wish that god give such ability to every islam do his job, and explain what is Islam.

And!!! I don't know why I can't Post a new Thread?

Wish you all good time;

Salam to all dear islam brothers and sisters;

I tried to find how to post a new thread, but I couldn't. By the way here is a good news!

A Nato Commander in "Ghazni" (a southern province of Afghanistan) converted to islam on November s1t, 07, and the local Mulla named him "Abdul Wahid" عبد الواحد. I wish him the best of luck for this brother, and I wish that god give such ability to every islam do his job, and explain what is Islam.

And!!! I don't know why I can't Post a new Thread?

Wish you all good time;

Salaam,

Alhamdulillah - All praises due to Allah swt. Jazakallah khair for sharing the good news, I'm getting tired of the bad ones:SMILY129:

It's funny how so many leaders or people throughout history that go to Muslim countries, by their own free will revert to Islam

To post a new thread...simply click on your left "TurntoIslam Lounge" and you will see an icon on the left that says "New Thread"

wasalaam