look,look,look

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: here is a picture of my bird...actually it is not only mine, it's a familly bird that our bro bought home. He(its a male) lives in our garden(not real just the left tree area in our home), and is very obedient and never ever fly away from house. His wife (the female brought with it) died 4 years back and till then he is alone..*sigh*..I think we better bring a new wife for him, my bro in law is thinking to get a new female this summer.
Now my little naughty nephews are looking after it, but as you know they are 2yrs,3yrs and 5yrs and my niece is 7yrs, and the other one 1 yr, they run after him and sometimes play with it too much that they pull feathers from him(my mom gets very angrey about this), and also if he does not eat when they feed, they get upset and cry, and will not feed him next time and my mom have to feed it.....lol.
we all love him most as he is the longest lived bird in our home(almost 7yrs). My little bro, 14 yrs is a bird lover and he bought an eagle before which flew away and that night he couldn't even sleep.*sigh,it was really beutiful*.

well, which bird is it , is it a crane , or.. what kind of bird is it? so beautiful