Looking for help

SeekingTruth123

Hello. I am just beginning my journey to understanding Islam. I have started reading about Islam, but find the books quite dry. I would like to hear from others on their experiences in getting to know more about the religion and where I might find advice.

Thank you,

LJ

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Hello and welcome!

May I know which books you are reading so that I don't recommend the same type of books?

arabiantxn

:salam2: & Hello Lj,welcome to turntoislam.com. i am not a preacher so one thing i can say is no matter what you dedcide you will always be welcome here. if you have any questions about islam or muslims i guess you can ask them here and learn more by reading our post and posting on this site.may god guide you the straight path.!
Sincearly,
arabiantxn

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
ALLAH IS THE GREATEST

In The Name of Almighty Allah All Merciful, All Benificent , All Compassionate

hi advise you to the following:

• Read a translation/meaning of the Quran in english
http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/
  • Research and read up on the Hadith Qudsi
http://www.geocities.com/~abdulwahid/hadith/qudsi.html
Read the seerah (life of Prophet Mohammed sallalaho alayhi wasalam )
  • Read the Hadiths of Prophet Mohammed sallalaho alayhi wasalam )

Important Message to Non Muslims

If anyone has a real desire to be a Muslim and has full conviction and strong belief that Islam is the true religion ordained by Allah for all human-beings, then, one should pronounce the "Shahada", the testimony of faith, without further delay. The Holy Qur'an is explicit on this regard as Allah states:

"The Religion in the sight of Allah is Islam." (Qur'an 3:19)

In another verse of the Holy Qur'an, Allah states:

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (Submission to Allah), Never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost."(Qur'an 3:85)

If a person does not pronounce the Shahada and enter Islaam, we cannot say that he is a Muslim, even if he admired Islaam and recognized that it the best religion, a great religion, and so on. Abu Taalib, the uncle of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died a kaafir (non-Muslim), and Allaah forbade His Prophet to pray for forgiveness for him, even though he used to defend the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said in his poems: "I do know that the religion of Muhammad is better than all other religions of mankind; were it not for fear of blame or slander, you would find me accepting it completely."

If you do not know any Muslims and you are interested in becoming a Muslim, then email me at [email protected]

more information at​
http://islamworld.net/
www.youtube.com/rYOUaTruthSeeker - videos
www.harunyahya.com = books, audio, video, articles much more

Hello. I am just beginning my journey to understanding Islam. I have started reading about Islam, but find the books quite dry. I would like to hear from others on their experiences in getting to know more about the religion and where I might find advice.

Thank you,

LJ
As Salam Alaikum

Commentary on the FORTY HADITH OF AL-NAWAWI by Jamaal al-Din M. Zarabozo. It comes in three volumes. If you will start reading this book you will not let it go. One small advise to you is that, Getting knowledge is not enough, you must have Taqwa. If you don't have Taqwa then the knowledge is useless. Taqwa increases iman of a person.

As Salam Alaikum

bobkidi

Hello, welcome to this reliable website to understanding islam ... Islam is about to understand the owner of Islam

ummersheriff

welcome to islam

dear brother, we r heartly welcoming u to islam, plz buy this book in leading islamic book stalls ISLAM BELIEFS AND TEACHINGS written by AUTHOR GHULAM SARWAR (a founder of london educational trust) this is a world famous book contains all abt islamic life and its duties, if u give ur address INSHA ALLAH i will send it to u freely. my mail id is [email protected] :salah::tti_sister: