MaShaAllah! Looking for motivation? Must watch!

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Asalaamu Alaykum,

This documentary series about Al-Quran is the best I have seen so far, mashaaallah. It showcases youth who are hardworking, determined and driven in learning, memorizing and maintaining their hifdh of the Quran who live all over the world . Walahi it's very inspiring and motivating to watch these young people. Some are as young as 7, some are completely blind in vision and they are all hufadh of the Quran.

Turn on the captions if you want English subtitles.

this was one of my favorite episodes:)

Indonesia, I really wanna move there now so my boys can learn Quran there!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

Jazaakillaahu khayran for sharing, ukhty. I watched the first one, and it's amazing subhaanallaah! If a 7-year-old (who's unable to see) can do it, then what's holding us back? We really have no excuse subhaanallaah. May Allaah `azza wa jalla protect him and continue to keep him on the right path.

Will watch the second one soon, inshaa'Allaah. =)

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

Jazaakillaahu khayran for sharing, ukhty. I watched the first one, and it's amazing subhaanallaah! If a 7-year-old (who's unable to see) can do it, then what's holding us back? We really have no excuse subhaanallaah. May Allaah `azza wa jalla protect him and continue to keep him on the right path.

Will watch the second one soon, inshaa'Allaah. =)

Waiyaaki! Right! MashaAllah these young brothers and sisters are really truly blessed. It's actually a long series of a documentary where Fahad Kandari, travels around the world looking for hufaadh of the Quran around the world.Really great documentaries, mashaaAllah. Jazaakilaahu Kheyran for watching it as well, may you benefit from it tremendously. Amin