Lost & Confused =[

strangerr

assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu brothers and sisters
i am brand new to this website so i just wanted to introduce my self and wanted to see if i can get answers to few questions i have and also get my brothers and sisters oppinions on certain things involved in my life.
i am currently 18 years old and and about to finish up high school and go into college. i have been residing in the United States since the year 2000. I am Currently living around The Washington DC area. I live with both of my parents including an older brother who is 20 years old. I was a born muslim but never really was that good of one. I mostly spent my time going to highschool partys and going to clubs and doing such evil acts. And i also attained many bad habits. But just recently i've changed & turned into a totally different person. I've indeed became a better muslim. I pray 5 times a day now and i dont go out to no evil places at all and i also stay far from the things i used to do and also from my bad habits. All This change took place during ramadan. But now it seems that the closer i try to get to Allah the harder and more complicated my life gets. I have many things that im still unsure about and many things that im still confused about. ONE of the BIG thigns that im facing right now in my life is my relationship between me and this girl that i really love and adore.
AND I KNOW IN ISLAM THAT ITS HARAM TO HAV A BF or GF
but this girl have made me a promise which gives me soo much hope. She is currently a non muslim but she told me few times already that if we ever do get married(Inshallah) that she was going to convert to islam without a doubt. I know that she loves me truly but sometimes i have doubts that this relationship might not last that long. So sometimes i think about wheter i should end this or if i should just wait.. But if it doesnt work the way that i wanted to work then i dont want to be in this relationship anylonger because im afraid i might suffer from a great heart break. This only been goin on for only two months and i truely & DEEPLY fell in LOVE wit her and wish to get married to her and i want to make her muslim.
And i know theres a great reward in islam for brining a non beleiver to become a muslim. But if INSHALLAH things do work out then im going to have to face another problem ahead of me which is my PARENTS =[
Im afraid that they might not agree to this which im really afraid of. because im pretty sure that they only want me to marry someone of my own race. Which i TOTALY Disagree with because i believe that as long as the bride is muslim then that should be good enough.
i;ve talked about this with her also and she tells me her parents would be ok wit her marrying me because her parents are Italians but on the other hands my parents are mixed uyghur/turk & uzbek. So i dont know how my parents would react because they are not very good muslims. So in the future i dont want to disobey my parents at all but at the same time i want them to be open minded and understand how she is willing to become muslim. Soo All this stuff goes through my mind and i dont know what to do sometiems
soo please some one give me ur thoughts and oppinions on this
THANK YOU~

should i END THIS NOW?? because its haram to hav a gf?? should i wait incasee allah gives me permission to bring her to islam?? BUt if i DO WAit i WOULD HATE to DISObey my parents
sooo i dkk wut to doooooooooooo
please help me!!

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
In the Name of Allah the Most Merciful the Ever Merciful

All praise is due to Allah Who Guided us to Islam and the right path. We ask Him to bless our great Prophet Muhammad, SAAW, who shew us the straight way and said, "I am not leaving behind me a more harmful Fitnah (trial or temptation) for men than women" (narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Dear brother,
First of all, you should praise Allah and thank Him frequently. For He is the One who guided you and made you adherent to your religion once again. Guidance is a favor and blessing from Allah which deserves thanking and praising so that it would not be lost; rather, it will increase insha Allah. The Exalted Allah says, "Indeed in case you thank (Him), indeed I will definitely increase you" {Surat Ibrahim ayah no.7} So, thank Him through words and deeds: praying, giving charity, imploring Him during the dead night, etc.

Muslim should know that this worldly life is full of tests and trials. Allah the Exalted says "Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested." {Surat Al-'Ankabut ayah no.2}
The Prophet, SAAW, said, "The worldly life is the believer's prison and the disbeliever's Paradise" (narrated by Muslim) This Hadith indicates that the life of believer is full of hardships in order to be refined, purified and tested whether he is a true believer. There are many examples among the Companions of the Prophet, SAAW, in which the Companions sacrificed with everything for the cause of Allah; such as, Mus'ab ibn 'Umair, Suhaib Ar-Rumi, Abu Salama, Bilal ibn Rbah, and many companions, if not all of them. Each one of them had a tragic story.

Before delving into your problem we should put some criteria that all Muslims should have in their minds: it is obligatory upon every Muslim to obey Allah and His Messenger; it is obligatory upon every Muslim to be dutiful to his parents and obey them even if they are disbelievers as long as their obedience does not contradict the obedience of Allah and His Messenger. Allah the Almighty says "O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger" {Surat An-Nisa' ayah no. 59} and says "And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents." {Surat Al-Isra' ayah no.23}

It is unislamically to have a relation with a woman whom is not a wife or a mahram woman. For such a relation leads to a great corruption that it may end up with Zina (fornication or adultery), we seek refuge in Allah from committing this heinous act. As it is stated in the Quran it is impermissible to have boy or girl friend review Surat An-Nisa, Al-Maidah and An-Nur. Meanwhile, Islam blocks all the ways leading to this act: it prohibits unlawful looking, mixing company, women to expose their beauties and adornments and orders men and women to lower their gaze and adhere to Islamic dress (Hijab).

Brother, you should severe you relation with this girl friend in order to protect your religion and chastity. You should repent of this sinful act, determine not to do it again and ask Allah repeatedly to forgive you. You can invite such girl to Islam through giving her some booklets, tapes, cds, etc. introducing Islam to her. If she reverts to Islam that will be fine; otherwise, you should detach your heart from thinking about her, sever your relation with her and do not wait her. for such love may cause the person to become an apostate as there an incident of this meaning recorded in the Islamic history.

If she reverts to Islam, you should kindly convince your parents that she is the most suitable wife who will help you obey your God perfectly and fill your life with happiness. you can also seek the help of some people whom your parents trust in and love. If they insist on their opinion, I advise you to obey your parents because their obedience is an obligatory act and if they get angry with you, you will have grave punishment on the Day of Judgment.

I advise you to search for righteous friends, pray all five daily prayers at the mosque, try to memorize some Quranic Surahs for the Prophet, SAAW, said, "Woever does not memorize any part from the Qur'an he is like the ruined house." (narrated by At-Tirmithi), usually seek refuge in Allah from the temptation of women and invoke him to save you from committing sins and to draw you closer to Him.

May Allah reform our hearts and make them attached to Him and for satisfying Him. He is the Omnipotent.

Allah is the Omniscient

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
Although it is permissible to marry a Jewish or Christian woman, there are many disadvantages of this marriage. It is difficult to love a normal life with some one who does not believe in your God, Prophet, etc. How would she rear your kids?! Would she order them to obey Allah, pray, memorize Quran, etc?! If it happens that you die, she may take the children and made them Jews or Christians!! In these times specifically, Muslims should marry Muslim women since there are a great rate of spinsterhood among Muslim girls -I'm talking about my country and guess the same case is at yours- the kids are fully affected by their mom, they try to imitate her in every thing!!!!
There are many harms and disadvantages which need a separate thread.

May Allah bless you and open your heart for faith and detach me and you from sins.