Lost my only copy of the Quran......

fatimah1971

assalamalikom mtykk---thankyou for the sites location i went there and i wasnt able to do much since my connection is horrible enshaa allah this will be fixed in the next few weeks here thankyou again and i have saved the site so when i am able i will let you know what i think and if this works for me---salam fatimah

fatimah1971

assalam alikom onlyone---i do have a copy of the Quran...i am looking for a version that is in english and english/arabic and arabic writing --- i had one in my computer but i wasnt paying attention and somehow it got deleted---so was looking for this one---i am new muslim so that why i was needing it by the 3 versions in one---thankyou again for your reply salam fatimah

fatimah1971

assalam alikom meer sahail---well that was very interesting--i went to the site and it wont let me download---said only for non-muslim and new muslim and only in america and canada so i guess they dont think new muslims from america is living in islamic country---i have to admit it made me smile when i had seen that thankyou and have a blessed day salam fatimah

fatimah1971

assalam alikom nblueblaze---i tried to goto the link you gave and keeps giving me cant display this page then i tried to just goto www.2muslims.com and it is giving me the same--it wont let me----can you check the address again and let me know why i am getting this error please--thankyou for your time and may God be with you salam fatimah

fatimah1971

assalam alikom arabaintxn---yes i have looked every which way but loose to find it and retreive it but no luck i cant seem to get it back---but i also am computer stupid so i only know so much and so very little but thankyou for your reply salam fatimah

hambaAllah

:bimillah:
:salam2:

http://www.imaanstar.com/juz30.php

How about trying imaanstar... they have the software juz30 2.2.. 3 recitors of your choice,, download the complete quran and you could used it to memorise quran with no problem for you could have it played continously. You have the choice to have it in arabic with transliteration and translation in the language of your choice or simply arabic. You can access it when you are offline too. :inshallah: everything will turn out right for you. :salah::tti_sister: May Allah swt makes it easy for all those who is seeking to better themselves and guides us all to his straight path....Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi:

fatimah1971

assalam alikom HambaAllah---thankyou for you reply and i went to this site but when i try to download juz30 it says file aborted and doesnt let me download anything---any suggestions you may have will be apprecialted may Allah be with you salam fatimah

MTYKK

Banned
assalamalikom mtykk---thankyou for the sites location i went there and i wasnt able to do much since my connection is horrible enshaa allah this will be fixed in the next few weeks here thankyou again and i have saved the site so when i am able i will let you know what i think and if this works for me---salam fatimah

Use firefox, IE seems to have a problem.

nblueblaze

A Brother
assalam alikom nblueblaze---i tried to goto the link you gave and keeps giving me cant display this page then i tried to just goto www.2muslims.com and it is giving me the same--it wont let me----can you check the address again and let me know why i am getting this error please--thankyou for your time and may God be with you salam fatimah

W/Asalaam Fatimah,

You are getting "cant display the page" message since your net connection is very slow or intermittent. The link is working fine. If you are using Internet Explorer (IE) browser plz get rid of it. Download any version of Mozilla browser...It takes less time for loading a website.

InshAllah you will be able to download the setup if you follow my instructions.
Believe me fatimah, Its the best quran software I have came across...try downloading it at late night....

I would love to share the setup with you...I have the setup with me...but cant sent it since the size is quite large....49MB in zipped...

Be a little patient fatimah, follow steps mentioned by me...InshAllah you will be able to run the setup...once you start using the software you will enjoy it immensely.

Stay beautiful Fatimah.

khuda hafiz

MTYKK

Banned

I think I fixed the problem with IE, you should be fine either way now.

Let me know how its working for you, keep in mind, it is a work in progress.

Updated suras 112,113,114
(They still don't have Full TaFSeer)

fatimah1971

assalam alikom nblueblaze and mtykk---how do i download/use mazilla browser? i mean how do i open it as a browser and not IE? i am not all the great with the computer---just know how to use it for simple things...thankyou salam fatimah

nblueblaze

A Brother
assalam alikom nblueblaze and mtykk---how do i download/use mazilla browser? i mean how do i open it as a browser and not IE? i am not all the great with the computer---just know how to use it for simple things...thankyou salam fatimah

W/Salaam Sister Fatimah,

Step-1:
(1) If you are using a Windows Operating system (XP or Vista) visit http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-2.0.0.12&os=win&lang=en-US
(2) If you are using a Mac Operating System (Apple PCs) visit
http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-2.0.0.12&os=osx&lang=en-US
When you click the hyperlinks above the setup will try to save/run/cancel itself asking you for your command. choose "save". you can directly "run" but I advice you save it first.

Step-2:
After the setup is saved. double click on the saved mozilla setup. by double clicking you "run" the setup. It will ask you where to save program files...chose the default location (C drive). Choose all default options.If the setup aks whether it should put a desktop icon select "yes".Wait untill the setup is fully installed.

Step-3:
(1) If your laptop/PC RAM is equal to or less than 256MB; Restart your system
(2) If its more than 256MB go to step 4

Step-4:
you will notice a strange orange coloured icon on your desktop (and in your quick-launch). double click on that Icon, Mozilla will run as an application.
Important::Prior to launching for the first time, Mozilla will ask you if you would like to import every details & settings from your IE to Mozilla. Plz select "YES" [doing this you save youself of going thru the trouble of defining the IP address setting and port setting in mozilla firefox]

Step-5: You can delete the setup file keep only the mozilla icon. every time you want to use mozilla just double click the orange coloured mozilla-firefox icon. use Mozilla just like you used to browse with IE.

Let me know if you encounter any problem.

Khuda-hafiz

meer suhail

ILM seeker
assalam alikom meer sahail---well that was very interesting--i went to the site and it wont let me download---said only for non-muslim and new muslim and only in america and canada so i guess they dont think new muslims from america is living in islamic country---i have to admit it made me smile when i had seen that thankyou and have a blessed day salam fatimah

:wasalam:
wow ,sis that was interesting , i didnt know of that ,the software i have in my system was from that site ,i havent been there for long time ,,yeah so theyhave changed it ,thats silly, but they have PDF for it ,
but anyways i will upload the software ,it has all what u have asked for ,hmmmm need to zip it ,but cant ,,,,,,dont have the software to zip it ,i wonder if that winrr extention works ,,,,,,,dunno ,can mail it ,,

fatimah1971

assalam alikom meer suhail---i went and tried again i can use it on line but for downloading it says only residents of United States and Canada---its ok--i have ran into a few of these before when i put the country or i guess somehow if it can read my IP address it doesnt let me download---if you think mailing it or i am not sure exactly--but let me know---enshaa allah you will be able to get it to work and send it to me---till we speak again have a blessed day fatimah

fatimah1971

assalam alikom nblueblaze---thankyou i was able to download it---only took almost a hour lol but i have DAP so when i was lose connection it kept it for me and then started again---i will try using this browser in MTYKK site thanks again and have a blessed day salam fatimah

nblueblaze

A Brother
assalam alikom nblueblaze---thankyou i was able to download it---only took almost a hour lol but i have DAP so when i was lose connection it kept it for me and then started again---i will try using this browser in MTYKK site thanks again and have a blessed day salam fatimah

W/Salaam Fatimah,

Good to know that u were able to download the Quran software.

Khuda-Hafiz.