Lost Newbie

MeemNoon

Assalmu Alikum,

I saw the introduce yourself button and clicked away. I came to this website because I am at a point in my life where I feel completely lost but I don't want to go astray, I am a Muslim and I have faith in Allah (swt) that things will get better. I was googling about Istikhaara prayer and I came by this website and after reading a couple of threads I decided to join. I felt the need to be surrounded by real believers because I believe in the past couple of years I have not been as involved in Islam and I am not as close to Allah (swt) as I was before. I have recently moved to live in a non Muslim country which is making things harder. I hope you can help me out to get back on the right track. I look forward to hearing from anyone.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

Welcome to the site, most of us live in non-Muslim countries too. May Allah make things easier for us.

If you do not do so already, aim to keeping the five obligatory prayers. Begin with the fundamentals and do not lose hope. With knowledge of Allah subhana wa ta'ala you will inevitably also increase in Iman.
Iman can rise and fall in any of us, and what we have to do is soften our hearts with remembrance of Allah subhana wa ta'ala, and keep away from that which can harden our hearts and cause us to become astray.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam Sister. Welcome to TurnToIslam, it is good to have you here.
You will find useful materials here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. May we all be increased in beneficial knowledge.
Try to find good Sisters in your new place, and be sure to visit the Sisters section here too! In shaa Allah.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum sister,

Very happy to have you on board mashallah!

I agree with what brother Mabsoot and brother Hassan have said mashallah! Feel free to PM if you want, for anything!!

Oh and I like your username mashallah!

Jazakillahu khayran

MeemNoon

Thank you brothers and sister um muhammad al mahdi for the welcome. I will try my best to get myself engaged in posts and threads so that I will keep returning to this website. It seems like you have a very friendly community, I hope to become part of it.

Jazakum Allah khair for replying to me

P.s um muhammad they are my initials haha :)

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Thank you brothers and sister um muhammad al mahdi for the welcome. I will try my best to get myself engaged in posts and threads so that I will keep returning to this website. It seems like you have a very friendly community, I hope to become part of it.

Jazakum Allah khair for replying to me

P.s um muhammad they are my initials haha :)

Wa jazaky sister!

oh mashallah :)