Love Letter From Someone Very Special

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
You will be happy that you read this all the way through.
As you got up this morning, I watched you, and hoped you would
talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanking
me for something good that happened in your life yesterday. But I noticed
you were too busy, trying to find the right outfit to wear. When you ran
around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few
minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were too busy. At one point you
had to wait, fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair.
Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me,
but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip instead.
I watched patiently all day long. With all your activities I guess you were

too busy to say anything to me.
I noticed that before lunch you looked around, may be you felt
embarrassed to talk to me, that is why you didn't bow your head.
You glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your
friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn't. That's okay.
There is still more time left, and I hope that you will talk to me yet.
You went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do. After a
few of them were done, you turned on the TV. I don't know if you like TV
or not, just about anything goes there and you spend lot of time each day
in front of it not thinking about anything, just enjoying the show. I waited
patiently again as you watched the TV and ate your meal, but again you
didn't talk to me.
Bedtime I guess you felt too tired. After you said good night to your
family you popped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay
because you may not realize that I am always there for you. I've got
patience, more than you will ever know. I even want to teach you how
to be patient with others as well.
I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer or thought
or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided conversation.
Well, you are getting up once again. And once again I will wait, with
nothing but love for you. Hoping that today you will give me some time.

Have a nice day!

Your Friend and Protector, ALLAH

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Wa Alaiykum Salaam

It is very beautiful and I really do wish that I was the author of the letter, a friend of mine mailed it to me this morning and I felt that I had to share it with my family on TTI

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Wow that was so beautiful Sister.
It was so beautfully written.
I feel so ashamed of my self being so absent minded of Allah(SWT).The only time I remember is when i make my daily prayers.:shymuslima1:
Oh I m really so disgraced as to being so busy with day to day activities although knowing it won't avail me anything that day.
May Allah(SWT) guide us with this mercy of remembring Him Often Aameen :tti_sister:
Subhan Allah, WalHamdullilah,Wa laillaha Illalah, Wallahu Akbar.:tti_sister:

Barak Allahu Khair for putting up this reminder sister.

:wasalam:

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Wa Aleykum Salaam

Its so true that in our every day life we forget that it is only by the mercy and love of ALLAH (SWT) that we are able to make all things possible.

I have over time developed the habit of constantly making thikr in my head when I have to do ordinary mundane things.... e.g when I have to wait at the photocopier machine for a 20 pg document, I make thikr, when I am making coffee at work, waiting for the kettle to boil I make thikr, when waitng for the lift I make thikr.... It has now become routine and I dont even think about doing it now... it just happens!

And when looking around you in your environment, we have to see, notice and take heed of ALLAH'S (SWT) majesty and perfection in everything around us...

Ma'Aslaama

Allahu_Hassbi

Sister Nooriah,
Your words remindes me of this Hadith that i came through which has so much inspired me to make zikr all around I go, doing worldy stuff & also remebering Allah(SWT) simultaneously.

In a Hadeeth by Abu Hurayrah (RA), the Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam said, "Allah has some angels who look for those who celebrate the Praises of Allah on the roads and paths. When they find some people celebrating the Praises of Allah, they call one another saying, 'Come to the object of your pursuit'. He added, "Then the angels encircle them with their wings up to the sky of the world. " He added, "After those people have celebrated the Praises of Allah, and the angels have gone back, their Rabb asks the angels - though He knows better than they - 'What do My slaves say?' The angels reply, 'They say: SubhaanAllah, Allahu Akbar, and Alhamdulillah.' Allah then says, 'Did they see Me?' The angels reply, 'No! By Allah, they didn't see You.' Allah says, 'How would it be if they saw Me?' The angels reply, 'If they saw You, they would worship You more devoutly, celebrate Your Glory more deeply, and declare more often Your freedom from a resemblance to anything else.' Allah says to the angels, 'What do they ask Me for?' The angels reply, 'They ask You for Paradise'. Allah says to the angels, 'Did they see it?' The angels say, 'No! By Allah, O Rabb! They did not see it.' Allah says: 'How would it be if they saw it?' The angels say, 'If they saw it, they would covet it much more, seek it with greater zeal and would have greater desire for it.' Allah says, 'From what do they seek refuge?' The angels reply, 'They seek refuge from the Hell-Fire.' Allah says, 'Did they see it?' The angels say, 'No, By Allah, O Rabb! They did not see it'. Allah says, 'How would it be if they saw it?' The angels say, 'If they saw it they would flee very far from it and would have extreme fear of it.' Then Allah says, 'I make you witnesses that I have forgiven them'". Allah's Messenger, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam added: "One of the angels will say, 'There was so-and-so among them; he was not one of them, but he had just come for some need'. Allah will say, 'These are the people whose companions will not be reduced to misery.

Its only after reading this Hadith that i started to make an effort in doing Zikr of Allah to a greater extent now & your lovely post has added to it.Alhamdullillah

Jazka Allahu once more sister.

buraq

HAMDULILALLAH,,,

That was beautifull, i read it too my son, i said guess who it if from, he repled do i know him , i said yes . he said it,s ALLAH,

Sonia88

Salaam,
That was a really good letter, really meks you think.. i feel so bad now, im glad you posted it really makes you think.
jazakhala khair for sharing.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
don't know if you like TV
or not

:salam2:

The rest is nice, it made me realise not to waste a minute and that I should constantly be in remeberance of Allah, but he does know everything... that line should be changed..

Its really nice, however, I think the level of language is a bit low..
Today, I was just thinking while I was doing the house chores that in that tme I could be remebering Allah (SWT).. so it really made me think.. Thanks for sharing it.. honestly

shifamahin

loverofislam
jazakallah

dear sister

thankyou very much you indeed have showed all of us our greatest folly
thank you very muchhttp://www.turntoislam.com/forum/images/smilies/75.gif
:ma:

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
saalam

mashallah...it's very true...but mashallah i do remember Allah....and i make dua every night before i go to sleep

Amirah20

That may sound all cute and lovey dovey but this isn’t something Allah (swt) wrote and lets not attribute it to him. The Quran is the word of Allah (swt) and not some letter someone wrote and signed it with “Allah” at the bottom of it. Lets be careful with this stuff.

Masria

Being aware that Allah did not write the letter, it still made me cry and feel so guilty for the many times I am 'too busy' living my life to be grateful to Allah. What a wonderful reminder that we must take time to worship Allah at every opportunity.