Love

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

'loving someone for the sake of allah': I understand this statement but I have some questions I would like to ask. The love I have for my mother cannot be put into words. I love her for what she has done for me and the love and care she has shown me. However, can this be descibed as 'loving someone for the sake of allah. I thought this would apply to someone who is not too close or you dislike deep inside for whatever reason. I hope someone could shed more light on this.

:wasalam:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:wasalam:
This is only my opinion, but I think that means that if someone is your enemy, hates you, etc. love him/er "for the sake of Allah". So, do not hate that person, but love that person in order to please Allah and bring that person to the truth by seeing how peaceful and loving Muslims truly are. If only all Muslims would follow this advice...

Oem Soufiane

Salaam aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

love for the sake of Allah: you feel so much love for a person because of his achlaaq or imaan, or just the best caracter islamicly. I love all my sisters and brothers who are true muslims, and fight to do good for the deen. I love them so much that i sincerily wish the same things or more for them as for myself, you can make duaa for these people with pure love and sincerity in your heart and Allah knows. Some people you can love for the sake of Allah and for their good personality, but a muslims caracter is based on islam so that is actually one.

the love for your mother doesn't need to be for the sake of Allah, i love my mother so very very much, nobody in this world means more to me than she does, besides my father and kids, and i make sincere duaa for her all the time but she is not a muslim. The love for your mother isn't neccesarily for the sake of Allah,

So I love you all for the sake of Allah. My brothers and sisters in islam.