loving each other for the sake of Allah (swt)

happyameerah

Asalamu Alaikum my lovely brothers/sisters!

Islam is a beautiful religion, I can't even comprehend how much joy I feel to be a muslim. I know there can be personal/social differences between muslims and its sad... sometimes makes me want to cry.

I realised who the enemy is.. shaytan.

And I also realised that my dear brother and sisters I love YOU ALL for the sake of Allah (swt). I've gone past through the differences/conflict.

I can see my brother/sister worshipping Allah, mentioning Allah, smiling, crying, laughing.. and Allah knows this!

Remember dont bare that grudge and dont judge so easily.. Allah is the all knower! And Allah knows whats in our hearts.

I read some of the posts on this website and its inspiring because it makes you realise that we really have no idea what someone is going through!
Sometimes its like whys that sis stop wearing hijab.. OR.. yeah that brother doesn't come to the mosque anymore.. whats up with that? Why dont you kill the suspicion.. and speak to them...

Tell them.. Asalamu Alaikum..
How are u?
Hows things?
How about we have a good catch up?
I'm here for u.. And I love you for the sake of Allah (swt)

Offer a kind word.. a smile.. :)

Whats wrong with us.. we think more than carry out the action to do good.

..your sister in Islam.. Ameerah

* Please forgive me if I wrote something out of context or if things are not making sense.. I'm ill and can't really focus that well! :shymuslima1:

twas19

Assalam u alaykum

Yes i 100% agree with you i am going with the same circumstances.I always think that some people have reservations with me and even i think they have tried to harm me.But only if they can talk with me regarding the matter that what is the problem ?,than definitely i can justify them and tell them that i haven't said anything to them.I wonder when would that time come.

Walaykum salam