AminaAmina

Anybody know where i can find this nasheed i think its called
something like,
M-U-S-L-I-M im so blessed to be with them

Jazakumullah khair

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Native deen is well good!!!
i couldnt find it b4 but i found it on youtube.
islam4lyf thanx for the mp3 version. u rock u also helped me with the nasheed i was looking for.

Alla-knows

salams

heres the nasheed for you its native deen.

uKHTY......pleaseeeeeeeeee dowload the rest of native deen's nasheeds

1. i am not afraid to stand alone.
2. small deeds.
3.deeen you know.

..plzzzz .......please my beloved sis...please..thanks in advance my sister... :hijabi: :)

Alla-knows

:salam2:
hey this nasheed has music init ...:eek:
and you want the resto of it sis:eek:
wasalam

my bad ,,,sorry, i thought as long as u get the message and it helps you with taqwa it will be ok to listen,....i mean everything will be haram if it will keep you away from praying to allah and complete supplication!1...even if its talking to a friend or even television!!.....anyways,,,i thought just because their nasheeds do increase my imaan and taqwa, then it will be ok to listen ,,,i guess am wrong?.......:girl3:

Salem9022

--many of these so-called people who sing and dance for Islam like Yusuf Islam and Sami Yusuf and this Native deen are sufis themselves, you should beware of them because many of them include music while singing etc. also You should stick to more benificial things then downloading useless things like what these people do,

" thought just because their nasheeds do increase my imaan and taqwa, then it will be ok to listen "

-- I disagree with you, most of time these nasheeds are more harmful for Muslims because there are muslims out there who only listen to them singing and thats all they listen to, they don't listen to the Qur'an or study Islam, and all they do is indulgde themselves in these "nasheeds" which these people make and thats all the Islam they know. they don't even know how to pray properly or even fundamentals of Islam but they busy themselves with listening to these useless things. It's like a drug, you listen to country music one day, and you get used to listening to music, then next day you listen pop music, then afterwards you turn to Metallica, that is how shaytan works with you, he puts sugar and beautifies these things just like how these singers are doing, until you leave all together Islam.

muharram23

Staff member
--many of these so-called people who sing and dance for Islam like Yusuf Islam and Sami Yusuf and this Native deen are sufis themselves, you should beware of them because many of them include music while singing etc. also You should stick to more benificial things then downloading useless things like what these people do,

" thought just because their nasheeds do increase my imaan and taqwa, then it will be ok to listen "

-- I disagree with you, most of time these nasheeds are more harmful for Muslims because there are muslims out there who only listen to them singing and thats all they listen to, they don't listen to the Qur'an or study Islam, and all they do is indulgde themselves in these "nasheeds" which these people make and thats all the Islam they know. they don't even know how to pray properly or even fundamentals of Islam but they busy themselves with listening to these useless things. It's like a drug, you listen to country music one day, and you get used to listening to music, then next day you listen pop music, then afterwards you turn to Metallica, that is how shaytan works with you, he puts sugar and beautifies these things just like how these singers are doing, until you leave all together Islam.

salamu alaykum

well said!! Just because they mention islam, Allah, doesnt mean it is halal.

Words of Allah are much better for me.

wasalam

got the light

alslamu`alikom sisters and brothers , i asked that question many times before

if its haram to listen to songs.. but i got different answers as some said yes its haram only if there is music

some said its haram in any cause and others said its not!!!

but for me i dont think islamic ones are haram , i donno!! some1 answers plx with hadiths or ayahs talk about that issue , thanks slamu`alikom

muharram23

Staff member

if its haram to listen to songs.. but i got different answers as some said yes its haram only if there is music

but for me i dont think islamic ones are haram , i donno!! some1 answers plx with hadiths or ayahs talk about that issue , thanks slamu`alikom

Salamu alaykum

Here we go http://fatwa-online.com/fataawa/innovations/celebrations/cel004/0000504_1.htm

wasalam

Salem9022

-- Quran Surah Luqman 31:6 And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e.music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allah, the Verses of the Quran) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire).

-- And this is excatly what these people are doing. If you ask any of these people who sing "Islamic" songs anything about Islam like questions in Aqeedah and what are the categories of Tawheed None of them will know because there is a void inside of their hearts and a void in their knowledge of Islam and all that they do is out of Ignorance from their whims and desires. What they are doing is more Harm for the Muslims but they don't know. Ask your self why we can't say the Word Allah in the bathroom? but these people are using the word Allah in their songs with music and singing and dancing like how sufis do. They are beautifying and sweetening the things they do that just like how wolves do when they take on sheeps clothing thats what they are but their effects are more dangerous because they lead muslims to singing and dancing and leaving their obligations as muslims like knowing Allah knowing Tawheed knowing the Salah and how to pray properly 5 times a day etc.

got the light

alslamu`alikom , thanks for ur answers and i respect them but actually , just 1 hour ago i got nasheed about death that made woman think about islam and alhamdullah she converted to islam! so its not so bad , it can always happen and thats good isnt it? and sorry bro " salem9022" when u said " and takes it (the Path of Allah, the Verses of the Quran) by way of mockery " i dont see any kind of mocking in such anasheed!! can u clarify ur point of view here plx?!
thanks again slamu`alikom

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

The topic of music has been discussed on TTI many many times ,please use the Search engine .You will find a lot of interesting information on this subject.

waaleikum salam

Thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.