magic

muhammad_malik

Assalam o Alikum

does magis still exists or is it now a practice not used any longer?

secondly I want to ask that I heard that somewhere in 80s, a person once swore to Allah in Haram about pocession of land. He swore wrong and his shaped was changed to snake there and then. Just wanted to ask if someone know if this is a real event.

best wishes

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam bro
i dont know much abt magic but i know onething that it still exist.n i have also listen about that event n according to my little knowledge i guess thats right.
waslam

Fahad_Agus

black magic is still being praticed mostly in arab countries like Oman,yemen and Egypt....i live in kuwait and we have our share of magician they mostly do things for relationships and most of their customers are females.....kuwait TV sometimes makes shows interviewing some magicians and these shows are hosted by famous kuwaity Sheykhs like Muhammed Al-Awadhi.
for these poeple to become magician they have to do the extremes againts Allah things that you wouldnt even imagine.

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
walaikum assalaam

Brother

Black magic still exsist and will maybe remain until the judgement day. it is part of the test in this world, to see how people can resist casting this black magic and instead ask Allah for whatever they need. it exsist throughout the world. About the snake story i never heard. there are other stories like these like someone came in front of a person praying salaat and became monkey. these stories dont sound real to me.

salaam allaikum